Are you a fanatic of Baddies West and Baddies South? Zeus Network is the right choice. Unfortunately, Zeus Network hasn’t launched a native application for LG Smart TV to date. Therefore, visit the Zeus Network website using a built-in web browser on webOS TV to watch the latest episodes.
The Zeus Network Mobile app supports Chromecast and AirPlay. So, you can wirelessly stream your favorite Zeus shows to an LG TV using this feature.
This article illustrates the possible ways to stream Zeus Network on an LG TV.
How to Stream Zeus Network on LG TV Using Web Browser
1. Connect your LG Smart TV to WiFi once you turn it on.
2. Launch the web browser on your LG Smart TV.
3. Visit the official website of Zeus Network (www.thezeusnetwork.com).
3. Hit the sign-in button and enter your Email address. Tap Next to proceed.
4. You will receive the Zeus Network login link to your provided email address.
5. Using a different device, click on the link and complete your verification process.
6. You will be logged in to the Zeus Network account on your LG TV.
Watch the latest episodes of Baddies West on your LG Smart TV.
How to Cast Zeus Network to LG TV Using Android
1. Connect your LG TV and Android to the same WiFi connection.
2. Install the Zeus app on your Android from the Play Store.
3. Sign in to your Zeus Network account and play the video.
4. Pull up the notification panel on your Android device and click the Cast icon.
5. Select your LG Smart TV name from the available devices.
The selected Zeus content will start casting on your LG TV.
How to AirPlay Zeus Network on LG Smart TV Using iPhone
You can directly AirPlay Zeus Network on LG TV (2018+ models). Before that, you need to enable AirPlay on your LG TV using these steps.
Go to Home Screen → Home Dashboard → AirPlay → AirPlay & HomeKit Settings → AirPlay → On.
1. Connect your LG TV and iPhone to the same WiFi Network.
2. Install the Zeus Network app from the App Store on your iPhone or iPad.
3. Log in to your Zeus account and browse the content.
4. Play a TV show and hit the AirPlay icon.
5. Now the list of AirPlay-compatible devices will appear, select your LG TV.
6. The video player will display that AirPlay is on, and the selected Zeus TV show will play on your LG TV.
Note: If AirPlay is not working on the LG Smart TV, you can update the LG TV firmware to the latest version and try again.
How to Get Zeus Network on LG TV Using Streaming Device
The Zeus Network is compatible with Roku, Fire TV, and Apple TV. So, you can connect a Roku to an LG TV to watch Zeus content on an LG TV. Visit the Roku Channel Store to add The Zeus Network channel to Roku. Firestick users can download The Zeus Network app from the Amazon App Store. Apple TV users can get this app from the App Store.
Zeus Network Not Working on LG TV [Fixes]
You may face issues like not logging in, lagging, unavailable content, and low-quality audio/video while streaming Zeus content on an LG TV. You can follow these troubleshooting methods to resolve the issue.
- If WiFi is unstable, connect the LG TV to a wired internet connection using an ethernet cable.
- The device limit may be reached for your Zeus Account. Log out of Zeus Network from unused devices and try again.
- A web browser may have a corrupted cache. Clear the cache on your LG TV to fix the streaming issue.
- Update the LG TV if you face stability issues while wireless streaming.
- Restart your LG Smart TV if your LG TV has a lagging performance.
- Factory Reset your LG TV to its initial settings.
Zeus Network | Membership Plans
Trailers are free to watch on Zeus Network, but reality shows and TV series can only be streamed with the following subscription plans.
- Monthly Plan – $5.99 per month
- Yearly Plan – $59.99 per year
To subscribe to Zeus Network, visit the Zeus Network website → Subscribe Now → Select Plan → Create Account → Enter Payment Details → Start Subscription.
No. The Zeus Network is not available on Amazon Prime.
No. The Zeus Network does not offer any free trial.