Are you looking for an app to watch Indian TV shows, movies, news, and sports on LG TV? YuppTV is the right one you should have. With YuppTV, LG Smart TV users can stream live Indian television channels from anywhere in the world.
You can directly install the YuppTV app from the LG Content Store or you can cast or AirPlay the app from your smartphone. As an alternative, you can install the YuppTV app on a streaming device and then access it on your LG TV.
Although some channels are free to watch on YuppTV some require a subscription. Remember that, the YuppTV subscription plan will differ based on your region and the language pack you’ve chosen.
How to Watch YuppTV on LG Smart TV
Based on your preference, you can choose one of the below ways to watch YuppTV on your LG TV.
How to Install YuppTV on LG Smart TV
1. Turn on your LG Smart TV and grab your LG TV remote control.
2. Now connect your LG TV to a WiFi network and go to the Home screen.
3. Open the LG Content Store and click on the Apps section.
4. Using the search bar, find the YuppTV app from LG Content Store.
5. On the app preview page, click on the Install button to get the app.
How to Activate YuppTV App on LG Smart TV
1. Open the YuppTV app on your Smart TV and select the package you’ve subscribed to.
2. Choose any video or Live TV channel, the activation code will be displayed on your screen.
3. Note down the code and use any other device’s browser to visit the activation page.
4. Enter the activation code you’ve noted and click on the Submit button.
5. Once the package is activated, refresh the app on LG TV and start watching.
How to Cast or AirPlay YuppTV on LG Smart TV
If the YuppTV app is unavailable for your TV model, you can cast the app using the below steps.
- To cast YuppTV, plug in a Chromecast device to the TV and set it up.
- Before AirPlay, enable the AirPlay on your LG Smart TV.
- Connect your smartphone and LG TV to the same WiFi network.
How to Cast YuppTV on LG Smart TV
2. Open the app and log in with your YuppTV account credentials.
3. You will find the Cast icon at the top right corner of the home page.
4. Select your LG TV Name from the list of available devices.
Once connected, start watching your favorite YuppTV content on LG TV.
Note: If you would like to watch US television channels on sports, news, and entertainment, you can install DirecTV Stream on LG Smart TV.
Alternative Way to Watch YuppTV on LG TV
The YuppTV app is supported on streaming devices and gaming consoles. So you can connect these devices to LG TV to access YuppTV.
- Apple TV
- Telstra TV
- Android TV/box
1. Set up your device with your LG TV and ensure that it has internet access.
2. Launch the home screen and go to the dedicated app store of the device.
3. Search and select the YuppTV app and install it on your connected device.
4. Once installed, launch the app and log in to your YuppTV account.
5. Select the content and start watching it on your LG TV screen.
How to Sign Up for YuppTV Account
1. Using your smartphone/PC web browser, visit the official website of YuppTV.
2. Click the Signup button and enter the email address, phone number, and password.
3. Select your Subscription plan and click on the Proceed button.
4. Complete your payment with the preferred payment mode.
That’s it. You’ve successfully created your YuppTV account.
Features of YuppTV
- Watch 200+ live TV channels, 5000+ movies, and 100+ TV shows.
- Famous Indian channels are available in different genres such as Music, News, Entertainment, Spiritual and more.
- On-demand content is added on a daily basis.
- Watch your favorite TV shows for up to 10 days using the Catch-up feature.
- Gives you the best viewing experience with HD-quality streaming.
- The latest movies are in the Mini Theatre section.
Yes, you can get a 14-day free trial on YuppTV if you are a new subscriber.
YuppTV consists of content in Bangla, Bengali, Gujarati, Hindi, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Oriya, Punjabi, Sinhala, Tamil, Telugu, and Urdu.