Xtream IPTV Player is a media player that lets you stream IPTV content by importing M3U playlist links. But, Xtream IPTV Player is unavailable in the LG Content Store, so it is impossible to install the app on an LG Smart TV. Luckily, there are alternative ways to access the Xtream player on an LG TV.
You can cast the Android screen on LG TV by installing this player app on your Android Phone. Remember that this player has no content, and you must get it from any IPTV Provider to add and stream using this player. If you have a Firestick, you can sideload Xtream IPTV Player on it using Downloader. Then you can easily watch IPTV on an LG Smart TV if Firestick is connected to it.
In this article, you will learn how to watch Xtream IPTV Player on LG Smart TV.
How to Watch Xtream IPTV Player on LG Smart TV
The possible ways to access the Xtream IPTV Player on webOS are listed below.
- Cast from Android
- Sideload Xtream IPTV Player on Firestick-connected LG TV
How to Cast Xtream IPTV Player to LG TV from Android
Connect the Chromecast to the LG TV if it does not have Chromecast built-in. Ensure to connect the LG TV and Android Phone to the same WiFi network.
1. Install the Xtream IPTV Player on an Android Phone from the Play Store.
2. Launch the app and tap Agree to the terms and conditions.
3. Click Add Profile to view the Login options.
4. Choose your Login type – Xtream Codes API or M3U Playlist according to your IPTV Provider credentials.
5. Once you enter the details, hit Add Profile.
6. Wait for a few minutes to load your playlist.
7. Play any content and tap the Cast icon from the top right corner of the screen.
8. Pick your LG TV name from the shown devices list.
That’s it. Now you can start streaming your favorite IPTV content on your LG TV.
How to Stream Xtream IPTV Player on LG TV Using Firestick
Connect the Firestick to the LG TV firmly, and follow the below-mentioned steps to sideload the Xtream IPTV Player.
1. Connect your LG TV to WiFi once you plug in a Firestick.
2. Go to the Firestick home screen with its remote control.
3. Select the Find option and click the Search icon.
4. Enter Downloader and pick the app from the suggested list.
5. Hit Get to get the app on your Firestick-connected LG TV.
6. Once installed, go back to the Firestick home screen and select the Settings icon.
7. Click My Fire TV and select the Developer options.
8. Tap Install unknown apps and switch on Downloader to enable permissions.
9. Open the Downloader app on Firestick and enter the Xtream IPTV Player APK link in the URL field.
10. Tap Go to download the APK, and once done, select Install to add the app to a Firestick-connected LG TV.
11. After the installation, launch the app and enter your IPTV provider’s M3U playlist URL or Xtreme Codes API to stream it on a big screen.
If you are looking for an alternative, you can check our recommendations on the best IPTV app for LG TV that are natively available in the LG Content Store.
Features of Xtream IPTV Player
- It is easy to use and also provides a detailed EPG guide.
- This IPTV supports all standard codecs and formats.
- It supports playing local audio and video files.
- This service has an advanced user interface to customize.
- It supports multiple languages and lets you create your playlist.
- A parental control feature is also available.
Frequently Asked Questions
Xtream IPTV Player is free to install and use without any payment.
You must connect your Android phone and LG TV to the same WiFi while casting Xtream IPTV Player.