Vidgo is a subscription-based service that lets you watch 100+ live TV channels and on-demand content. Sadly, Vidgo is unavailable on the LG Content Store, so you can’t install the app on LG Smart TV. Instead, you can use a web browser to access Vidgo on your TV by visiting its official website.
Apart from this, you can cast your Android screen to LG TV if you have installed the Vidgo app on your Android. If you have an iPhone, you can AirPlay Vidgo to LG TV by connecting the iOS and TV to the same WiFi network.
If you are new to Vidgo, you need to subscribe to any of the following plans to gain access to its content.
In this article, you will learn the possible ways to watch Vidgo on LG Smart TV.
How to Watch Vidgo on LG TV Using Web Browser
1. Turn ON and connect the LG TV to WiFi.
2. Open a web browser on your TV and visit the Vidgo website.
3. Tap the Log in option at the top right corner of the screen.
4. Sign in with your registered Email ID and Password.
5. Once logged in, the home screen of Vidgo will appear.
Start watching your favorite TV show or live TV channel on a big screen.
How to Cast Vidgo on LG TV Using Android
Connect a Chromecast to your LG TV if it does not have a Chromecast built-in. Also, connect your LG TV to the same WiFi as your smartphone is connected to.
1. Install the Vidgo app on your Android device from the Play Store.
2. Launch the Vidgo app and log in with your subscription credentials.
3. Play any live TV channel and tap the Cast icon on the media player.
4. Select your LG TV name from the devices list.
Once connected, watch the selected live TV channel on your LG TV.
How to AirPlay Vidgo on LG TV Using iPhone
Beforehand, turn on AirPlay on your LG TV and follow these steps.
1. Get the Vidgo app on your iPhone from the App Store.
2. Open the Vidgo app and complete the login process with your subscription details.
3. Play any channel you want and click the AirPlay icon on the app’s interface.
4. Pick your LG TV to complete pairing.
5. If prompted, enter the AirPlay code that appears on the TV screen.
If pairing is successful, watch the Vidgo content on your TV wirelessly.
How to Watch Vidgo on LG TV Using Streaming Device
Vidgo is compatible with streaming devices like Roku, Apple TV, Firestick, etc. So, you can connect any streaming device to your Smart TV to use the Vidgo app.
1. Turn on your LG TV once you plug in a streaming device.
2. Ensure that your LG TV has a stable WiFi network.
3. Install the Vidgo app on your streaming device from the relevant app store.
4. Launch the Vidgo app and sign in with your subscription details.
That’s it. You can enjoy streaming Vidgo on your webOS TV with the help of a streaming device.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can’t cast Vidgo if the LG TV and the phone are not connected to the same WiFi network.
Yes. You can watch ESPN channel on Vidgo if you have subscribed to Ultimate, Premium, or Plus subscription.