The 2023-24 UEFA Champions League is scheduled to take place from September 19, 2023, to June 01, 2024. Watch the UEFA Champions League live sporting events using Paramount Plus on LG Smart TV.
The Paramount+ is compatible with LG TVs running webOS 4.0 and above. If you have an older LG TV, visit the Paramount+ website using a web browser to stream all the live games.
The Paramount+ mobile app supports Chromecast and AirPlay. So, you can wirelessly stream UCL matches live from your smartphone. So, you should connect the LG TV and phone to the same WiFi network.
In this article, you will learn the possible ways to stream the 2023-24 UEFA Champions League on LG Smart TV.
Matchday 3 of 6 is all set to take place. 16 games are scheduled for October 24-25, 2023.
How to Stream UEFA Champions League on LG TV Using Paramount Plus App
1. From the home screen, use your remote to open the LG Content Store or Apps tile to launch it.
2. Use the Search Bar to enter and search for the Paramount Plus app.
3. Pick the Paramount Plus app from the search result and click the Install button.
4. Within a minute, the Paramount Plus app will get installed on your LG TV.
5. Open the Paramount+ app and tap Sign In.
6. Click On My TV and enter the email address and password.
7. Once signed in, play a UEFA Champions League match on your TV.
How to Watch UEFA Champions League on LG Smart TV Using Web Browser
1. Open a web browser on your LG Smart TV.
2. Visit the Paramount+ official website on a web browser.
3. Tap SIGN IN at the top right and log in with subscribed account.
4. Once you log in, it will take you to the home screen.
5. Play the live UCL match and watch it on the LG TV.
How to Cast or AirPlay UEFA Champions League to LG Smart TV
If your LG TV has Chromecast built-in, you can directly cast your Android screen to your LG TV. Otherwise, plug in a Chromecast to the LG TV’s HDMI port. Make sure to change the input on the LG TV to this Chromecast.
You must enable AirPlay on LG Smart TV if you use an iPhone or iPad for wireless streaming.
1. Install the Paramount Plus app on your Android or iPhone from the relevant app store.
2. Connect your LG Smart TV to WiFi, which should be the same as your Android or iPhone.
3. Launch the Paramount+ app and sign in with valid credentials.
4. Play any UCL match and click the Cast or AirPlay icon in the player.
5. From the available devices list, click on your LG Smart TV name.
6. Once connected, enjoy streaming the live sporting event on your LG TV.
UEFA Champions League Schedule (Matchday 3 of 6)
|Inter vs Salzburg||12:45 pm|
|Galatasaray vs Bayern Munchen||12:45 pm|
|Sevilla vs Arsenal||3:00 pm|
|Sporting Braga vs Real Madrid||3:00 pm|
|Manchester United vs Kobenhavn||3:00 pm|
|Benfica vs Real Sociedad||3:00 pm|
|Lens vs PSV||3:00 pm|
|FC Union Berlin vs Napoli||3:00 pm|
|Feyenoord vs Lazio||12:45 pm|
|Barcelona vs Shakhtar Donetsk||12:45 pm|
|Paris vs AC Milan||3:00 pm|
|Young Boys vs Manchester City||3:00 pm|
|Celtic vs Atletico Madrid||3:00 pm|
|Newcastle United vs Borussia Dortmund||3:00 pm|
|RB Leipzig vs Crvena Zvezda||3:00 pm|
|Royal Antwerp vs Porto||3:00 pm|
Paramount Plus Subscription Plans
You must have a valid subscription to access Paramount+ content.
- Paramount+ Essential: $5.99/month or $59.99/year
- Paramount+ with SHOWTIME: $11.99/month or $119.99/year
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. Install the TUDN app on LG TV to watch the UEFA Champions League matches in Spanish.
Yes. If you subscribe to Paramount+ for the first time, you will get a 7-day free trial.
You can watch UEFA Champions League matches live on TV channels like CBS Sports Golazo Network and CBSSN.