TuneIn Radio is one of the best & free audio streaming services, with over 5.7 million podcasts and 100,000 global FM & AM radio stations. Unfortunately, TuneIn Radio is not available on LG Content Store, but there are several ways to listen to it on your LG TV. You can install the app on your smartphone and Cast/AirPlay it to your LG TV.
TuneIn Radio has a premium version costing $7.99/Month. With this subscription, you can unlock more features like ad-free music, local and global news, unlimited audiobooks, live sports, etc.
How to Listen to TuneIn Radio on LG TV
LG Content Store doesn’t have a dedicated TuneIn Radio app to install on LG TV. So you have to rely on other methods to listen to your favorite songs on the TV.
How to Cast TuneIn Radio from Android Phone
2. Connect your Android Phone and LG TV to the same WiFi network.
3. From your Android Phone, open the Play Store.
4. Search and select the TuneIn Radio app.
5. Hit Install to download it on your Android Phone.
6. Open the app and tap Sign Up to create an account. Or, select Sign In if you already have a TuneIn Radio account.
7. Play any music/podcasts and tap the Cast icon on the player’s interface.
8. Choose your LG TV from the devices shown.
9. Once paired up, you can listen to your favorite music/podcasts on your LG Smart TV.
How to AirPlay TuneIn Radio from iPhone
Before jumping into the steps, head to the TV settings and enable Airplay on your LG TV.
1. Connect your LG TV to a WiFi network where your iPhone is connected.
2. Navigate to the App Store on your iPhone.
3. Search for TuneIn Radio app.
4. Select the app and hit Get to download it on your iPhone.
5. Open the app and sign in with your TuneIn Radio account details.
6. Play any Audiobooks/music from the app.
7. Click the AirPlay icon from the player interface.
8. Select your LG TV in the shown list of devices.
9. Start listening to unlimited music on your LG TV.
How to Listen to TuneIn Radio on Streaming Devices
TuneIn Radio is available on some streaming devices like Roku, Amazon Fire TV Stick, etc.
Connect any of these devices to your webOS and follow the below-mentioned steps to listen to TuneIn Radio on the LG TV.
1. Provide an Internet connection to the connected streaming device.
2. Navigate to the Roku Channel Store/Amazon App Store and search for the TuneIn Radio app.
3. Download the app on your device and sign in with your TuneIn Radio account credentials.
4. That’s it. You can start listening to TuneIn Radio on a big screen.
How to Fix TuneIn Radio Not Casting to LG TV
Sometimes you may not be able to find your LG TV or the audio may lag while cast or airplay. Use the following troubleshooting methods to rectify the issue immediately.
- Ensure you have connected your Smartphone and LG TV to the same WiFi.
- Clear cache files on LG TV.
- Use a high-speed Internet connection on your devices to avoid audio lags.
- Update the LG TV firmware and the application on your smartphone to its latest version.
- Restart LG TV to fix any temporary bugs.
Frequently Asked Questions
No. The TuneIn Radio app is unavailable on LG Content Store to install directly on your LG TV.
Yes. Get TuneIn Radio Premium for $7.99/Month to listen to music and more without getting ads.