TiviMate is a premium multimedia player that allows you to stream IPTV channels. Unfortunately, TiviMate IPTV Player is unavailable for LG TV so there is no way to download the app from the LG Content Store. Possibly, you can watch TiviMate on TV by casting your Android screen on an LG TV.
If you have an iPhone, you can AirPlay TiviMate IPTV Player and then watch TV channels and on-demand content on LG TV. Other than that, you can sideload the TiviMate IPTV Player apk on Firestick-connected LG TV. Then, you can watch IPTV content on it by importing M3U playlist URLs and Xtream Codes API.
How to Watch TiviMate on LG Smart TV
Here are the various methods to stream TiviMate on LG Smart TV.
- Cast TiviMate from Android
- AirPlay TiviMate from iPhone
- Using a Streaming Device
How to Cast TiviMate on LG TV Using Android
Ensure to connect your Android Phone and LG TV to the same WiFi network. If your LG TV doesn’t have Chromecast built-in, plug a Chromecast into your LG TV and follow these steps.
1. Install the TiviMate app on your Android Phone from the Play Store.
2. Launch the TiviMate app and sign in with your account credentials.
3. Click Add playlist.
4. Select an M3U playlist or Xtream Codes depending on your IPTV provider.
5. Key in the relevant credentials and tap Next.
6. Within a few minutes, the contents will be loaded.
7. Open any channel to stream and click the Cast icon from your Android device’s Notification Panel.
8. Pick your LG Smart TV Name from the devices list. Now the streaming channel will display on your LG Smart TV.
How to AirPlay TiviMate on LG TV Using iPhone
Get the player app on your iPhone from the App Store and connect your LG Smart TV to the same WiFi as your iPhone.
2. Open and sign in to the TiviMate app with suitable IPTV service credentials.
3. Tap Add Playlist and pick either M3U playlist or Xtream Codes.
4. Type your IPTV provider’s playlist details and hit Next.
5. After all the channels are loaded, locate and turn on the Screen Mirroring option from the Control Center of your iPhone.
6. From the shown device list, select your LG TV.
7. Start streaming your playlist channels on a big screen.
How to Watch TiviMate on LG TV Using Firestick
Connect the Firestick to your TV and follow the below-mentioned steps to sideload TiviMate on the Firestick.
1. Go to the Firestick home screen with its remote.
2. Tap Find and click the Search icon.
3. Search for Downloader and pick the official app.
4. Hit Get to download the app on your Firestick.
5. Once installed, navigate back to the Firestick home screen.
6. Select Settings and tap My Fire TV > Developer options.
7. Click Install unknown apps and enable Downloader. Later, open the Downloader app on a Firestick-connected LG TV.
8. Enter TiviMate’s APK link in the URL tab and hit Go to download the APK file.
9. After downloading the APK, select Install to get the app on your Firestick.
10. Launch and enter the IPTV playlist M3U URL or Xtreme Codes.
11. Stream your desired IPTV content on your Firestick-connected LG Smart TV.
How to Sign Up for TiviMate
1. Visit TiviMate’s official website (tivimate.org/en) from any browser.
2. Tap Plans and Prices.
3. Scroll down to view the plans and hit Get on your preferred plan.
4. The checkout window will open.
5. Enter your Email address and provide your Payment details.
6. Click Subscribe and follow the on-screen prompts to complete the payments.
7. Complete the transaction and share your payment details with TiviMate’s WhatsApp number. You can find their WhatsApp link on their website.
8. Once done, they will share your subscription credentials within 12 hours via WhatsApp.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can check our detailed guide on how to install 3rd party apps on LG TV and learn how to do it.
No, TiviMate does not provide any content. You can use it to add and stream any IPTV Provider’s Playlist URL.
Smart IPTV is the best IPTV player for LG TV which is natively available in the LG Content Store.