TikTok is one of the most popular social media platforms in the world. It allows you to create, share and stream short videos. If you are an LG TV user, you can download the TikTok app directly from the LG Content Store available on your TV. It is officially available for the LG Smart TV with webOS 4.0 to 6.0. If you don’t want to install the app on LG TV, you shall AirPlay or screen mirror the content from your mobile.
How to Download TikTok on LG TV
(1) Turn on your LG TV. Make sure to connect LG TV to WIFI which offers a stable and fast connection.
(2) Press the Home button on your LG TV remote and launch the LG Content Store app.
(3) Click the Search icon and type TikTok using the on-screen keyboard.
(4) Locate and select the TikTok app from the list of apps.
(5) Click the Install button to get the app on your LG TV.
(6) Launch the TikTok app once the installation process has been completed.
(7) Click the Sign in button and sign in with your TikTok account credentials.
(8) Finally, start streaming the TikTok app on your LG smart TV.
How to AirPlay TikTok on LG TV
You can also stream TikTok on LG TV without installing the app on your LG TV by AirPlaying your TikTok videos from your phone.
(1) Begin by enabling the LG TV AirPlay and HomeKit under Settings.
(2) Connect your mobile and TV to the same WiFi network.
(3) Launch the App Store on your iOS device and search for the TikTok app.
(4) Select the official TikTok app and click the Get button to download the app from the App Store on your iOS device.
(5) Now, launch the TikTok app and Sign in with your account credentials.
(6) Select and play any video on the TikTok app.
(7) Navigate to the Control Center of the iOS and click the Screen Mirroring icon.
(8) Choose the name of your LG TV from the popup menu.
(9) Finally, start streaming the TikTok videos on your LG smart TV.
How to Watch TikTok Video on LG TV Via Chromecast
LG TV does not come up with the built-in Chromecast feature. You can use the Chromecast device on your LG TV to share content from your Android mobile to the LG TV.
(1) Connect a Chromecast device to the HDMI port of your LG smart TV and turn on your TV.
(2) Ensure to connect your TV and Android device to the same WiFi network.
(3) Launch the Google Play Store on your mobile.
(4) Download the TikTok app from the Google Play Store.
(5) Launch the app and log in with your account credentials.
(6) Play the video on the TikTok app and go to the Notification panel on your mobile.
(7) Hit the Cast or Screencast icon and select your LG TV from the available device.
(8) Now, you can stream the TikTok app on your TV.
Frequently Asked Question
You can update the apps on LG TV from the LG Content Store.
Leave a Comment