Do you want to change your LG TV into a karaoke machine? Installing The Karaoke Channel app on your LG TV lets you achieve it easily. This is one of the well-known apps with more than 20,000 licensed songs, HD videos with scrolling lyrics, and more. Luckily, The Karaoke Channel app supports all LG TV models, and it also has a dedicated mobile app for your smartphones.
This service offers a selection of songs to try for free. To explore its vast library, you need to subscribe to its membership. For a better karaoke experience, you can connect external speakers to your LG TV. Besides that, you can relish yourself by using Mic and other devices.
How to Get The Karaoke Channel App on LG TV
Here are the possible ways to access The Karaoke Channel on webOS televisions.
- Install The Karaoke Channel app
- Cast The Karaoke Channel using Android
- Screen Mirror The Karaoke Channel using iPhone
How to Install The Karaoke App on LG TV
1. Turn on your LG Smart TV and connect it to an Internet connection.
2. Press the Home button on your TV remote.
3. Head to the LG Content Store and click the Search icon.
4. Enter The Karaoke Channel using the virtual keyboard.
5. Search and pick the app.
6. Hit Install to download the app on your LG TV.
7. Sign in with your membership account details.
8. Enable Bluetooth on the LG TV and connect it with your Bluetooth Mic.
That’s all. Play a song and start singing by listening to Karaoke on your TV.
How to Cast The Karaoke Channel on LG TV from Android
Connect a Chromecast device to your LG Smart TV and follow these steps.
1. Ensure to connect your LG TV and Android to the same WiFi network.
2. Install the Karaoke Channel’s mobile app from the Play Store.
3. Open the Karaoke Party app once installed.
4. Create an account or Sign in with your membership credentials.
5. Click on any karaoke video to play.
6. Tap the Cast icon present on the video-playing interface.
7. Devices connected to the same WiFi will be shown; pick your Chromecast-connected LG TV.
Once paired, the content will be cast to your LG Smart TV. Enjoy listening to Karaoke on TV and start singing with the music.
How to Screen Mirror The Karaoke Channel on LG TV using iPhone
1. Connect your LG TV to the same WiFi as your iPhone is connected to.
2. Turn on AirPlay on your LG TV for screen mirroring.
3. Get the Stingray Karaoke Party app from the App Store.
4. Launch the app and sign in with your membership details.
5. Play any song video in the app and select the Screen Mirroring option from your iPhone’s Control Center.
6. Tap your LG Smart TV Name from the devices to pair it up.
7. Play your desired Karaoke song to stream it on your LG TV.
How to Fix The Karaoke Channel Not Working on LG TV
Sometimes, the songs that are playing from the Karaoke Channel may be buffering or it doesn’t appear on your TV while Cast/AirPlay it. Here are the best solutions to fix these issues.
- Connect LG TV to a wired Internet with ethernet cable to get high-speed bandwidth.
- Remove the other devices connected to the same WiFi router to avoid connection speed drop issues.
- Update your LG TV firmware and the app to its latest version.
- Delete the app on your LG TV and reinstall it.
- Clear cache files on LG TV to avoid loading issues.
- Restart the LG TV to fix the temporary malfunction.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, there are free songs available on The Karaoke Channel to listen to. For more songs, you have to subscribe to its membership.
The videos may not load due to an unstable Internet connection or an outdated app. Provide a stable Internet connection and update the app on your LG TV to resolve it.
Kanto, Stingray Karaoke, and Party Tyme Karaoke are the best Karaoke apps natively available in the Content Store for LG Smart TV.