Super Bowl is the most-watched annual championship game conducted between the winners of the NFC (National Football Conference) and AFC (American Football Conference). The LVII Final event is set to take place between the Philadelphia Eagles and the Kansas City Chiefs on February 13, 2023. So, those football fans can live stream the Super Bowl tournament from the Fox Sports app. However, the Fox Sports app is unavailable on the LG Content Store, and you cannot directly stream the Super Bowl tournament on LG TV. But you can live stream the game by downloading the streaming apps like Hulu, YouTube TV, DirecTV Stream, fuboTV, and Sling TV.
How to Watch Super Bowl LVII Sunday on LG Smart TV
(1) Turn on LG TV without a remote or using a remote and connect your TV to the WiFi connection.
(2) Press the Home button on your LG TV remote and launch the LG Content Store.
(3) Click the Search icon and type the streaming services app name like Hulu, YouTube TV, Sling TV, fuboTV, or DirecTV Stream.
(4) Select the official app from the list of apps.
(5) Click the Install button to install the application on your TV.
(6) Launch the streaming service app that you have installed.
(7) Click the Login button and log in with your account credentials.
(8) Play the Super Bowl tournament and stream the game on your LG TV.
How to AirPlay Super Bowl Finale 2023 on LG Smart TV
The steps below will guide you to install the Fox Sports app on your iOS device to thereby screen mirror the event to LG TV.
(1) Start by turning on the TV and enabling LG TV AirPlay feature.
(2) Now, connect your TV and iOS device to the same WiFi network.
(3) Launch the App Store on your iOS device.
(4) Hit the Search icon and search for the Fox Sports app.
(5) Click the Get button to download Fox Sports from the App Store of your iOS device.
(6) Now, launch the Fox Sports app and log in with your Fox Sports account credentials.
(7) Click the Live TV tab and play the Super Bowl tournament.
(8) Navigate to the Control Center of the iOS device and click the Screen Mirroring icon.
(9) Select your LG TV from the available devices. Wait for the connection to establish.
(10) Now, you can view the Super Bowl tournament on your LG smart TV.
How to Chromecast Super Bowl Finale 2023 on LG Smart TV
(1) Connect a Chromecast device to the HDMI port of your LG TV and turn on your LG smart TV.
(2) Connect your TV and Android device to the same WiFi network.
(3) Download the Fox Sports app from the Google Play Store on your mobile.
(4) Launch the Fox Sports app and log in with your account credentials.
(5) Select and play the Super Bowl tournament.
(6) Go to the Notification panel of your Android device.
(7) Click the Cast or Screencast icon.
(8) Choose your LG TV when you see the list of available devices after the scan.
(9) Now, the content on your mobile will start to cast on your LG smart TV.
Who Performed on Super Bowl Halftime Show 2023
Halftime shows are the traditional shows conducted in all American football games. In 2023, the halftime show of the Super Bowl will be performed by Rihanna, the Barbadian pop singer. The expected songs to be performed on Super Bowl halftime shows are
- Don’t Stop the Music
- Where Have You Been
- Rude Boy
- Only Girl (In the World)
- Pon de Replay
- Don’t Stop the Music
- This Is What You Came For
Frequently Asked Question
You can watch the live event on the Fox Sports channel.
Yes, you can watch Super Bowl on Xbox One by downloading the streaming service app on your Xbox One.
Leave a Comment