|LG TV Compatibility
|Yes [Content Store] [2016 & higher models]
|Yes [App Store]
|Yes [Play Store]
|Web Version Support
|Starts from £3.99/month
With STV Player on LG Smart TV, you can stream thousands of box sets, movies, and documentaries for free with ads. As a UK resident, you can watch live NFL, football, rugby, and horse racing events using the STV Sports channel. For ad-free streaming, you must buy the STV Player+ subscription by paying £3.99/month or £39.99/year. Visit my.stv.tv/plan to subscribe, which includes a 7-day free trial.
This article illustrates the possible ways to watch STV Player on webOS TV.
How to Install STV Player on LG TV from the Content Store
1. Switch on your LG TV and connect it to a WiFi network.
2. Click Apps or LG Content Store on the home screen.
3. Tap the Search icon, type STV Player, and search for it,
4. Select the app from the search results and click Install.
5. Once installed, click Launch to open the app on your TV.
Activate STV Player on LG Smart TV
1. Run the STV Player app on your Smart TV.
2. Click Sign in/Join at the top right corner of the screen.
3. A 5-digit activation code will be displayed along with the web address to activate.
4. Visit my.stv.tv on your mobile or PC browser.
5. If you are already a customer, Sign in with your account details.
6. If you have not registered yet, fill in the form with your name, new password, date of birth, and postcode to Sign up new.
7. Once you enter the code on the web page, your account will be activated.
Enjoy streaming your favorite TV shows and documentaries on your LG TV.
How to Stream STV Player on LG TV Using Web Browser
1. Power on your LG TV using the LG Magic remote.
3. Launch the web browser and go to STV Player’s official website.
4. Sign in with your account details or Join as a new customer.
5. Once logged in, select any TV show or a movie to play.
How to Cast or AirPlay STV Player on LG TV
If your LG TV lacks casting support, set up a Chromecast device externally and follow these steps. To stream using an iPhone/iPad, enable AirPlay on LG TV.
1. Connect your LG TV to WiFi, which should be identical to your phone.
3. Open the app and Sign in or Sign up.
4. Play the content that you wish to watch on your TV.
5. If you use an Android, tap the Cast icon. If you use an iPhone, hit the AirPlay icon.
6. Select your LG Smart TV to stream the selected video.
Yes. The STV Player is compatible with Firestick, Apple TV, and Roku. By connecting any of these devices to your TV, you can install the STV Player app and stream its content.