Stremio is a streaming platform that is the ultimate medium to find where to watch movies or TV shows online. This is the reason why you want to get Stremio on LG Smart TV. However, it is not possible to install the Stremio app on your webOS TV. But you will be able to screen mirror the Stremio app on your LG TV from an Android device, Windows PC, and Mac.
How to Get Stremio on LG Smart TV
There are three different methods available to screen mirror the Stremio app to LG TV. They are:
- Screen Mirror Stremio app from Android devices
- Screen Mirror Stremio using Windows PC
- Screen Mirror Stremio using Mac PC
Screen Mirror Stremio App on LG Smart TV from Android Devices
1. Ensure that you have established the same wifi network connection between the Android device and LG TV.
2. Install the Stremio app on your Android device from the Play Store.
3. Get to the Notification Panel and hit the Cast icon.
4. From the list of scanned devices, tap on your LG Smart TV’s name.
5. If required, accept the screen mirroring request on your TV.
6. You can now see your Android device’s screen on your LG Smart TV.
7. Open up the Stremio app on your Android phone and sign in to your account.
8. Choose any of your favorite movies or TV shows and watch them on your LG TV.
Screen Mirror Stremio to LG Smart TV from Windows PC
1. Download and install Stremio on Windows PC from its official website.
2. Connect your Windows PC and LG TV to the same wifi network.
3. On your keyboard, press the Windows+K keys simultaneously.
4. Choose your LG Smart TVs name from the available devices list.
5. On the LG Smart TV, accept the screen mirroring request.
6. Your PC’s screen will now be screen mirrored to LG TV.
7. Run Stremio on LG TV and sign in with your account credentials.
8. Select and start to stream your favorite movies or TV shows on LG TV.
Screen Mirror Stremio to LG TV using Mac PC
Turn on AirPlay on LG TV which is available with webOS version 5.0 or later. After you turn on the AirPlay feature, follow the steps below to screen mirror the Streamio app to LG TV.
1. Initially, go to the official website of Stremio and download it for Mac. Later then, install the Stremio app.
2. Connect your Mac and LG Smart TV to the same wifi network.
3. Go to the Control Center of your Mac and click on the Screen Mirroring icon.
4. Select your LG Smart TV’s name from your scanned devices list.
5. On your TV screen, accept the mirroring request.
6. Launch Stremio on Mac and ensure to sign in to your account.
7. Browse for your favorites and watch them on LG TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
There is no way to install the Stremio app on your webOS TV.
Yes, Stremio is free to install on supported devices. Also, you can access the content available on Stremio for free.
Leave a Comment