Are you looking for ways to watch STARZ on LG TV? This extensive guide is for you. You can add this app on LG TV from the LG Content Store, which is available for Smart TVs running webOS 3.0 and above versions. If you are unable to get the app, you can use a built-in web browser to watch STARZ on your webOS.
Alternatively, you can Cast or AirPlay STARZ to TV by installing the STARZ mobile app on an Android or iPhone. Apart from this, STARZ is available as an add-on on streaming services like YouTube TV, Sling TV, Hulu + Live TV, etc.
How to Watch STARZ on LG Smart TV
All the possible ways to watch STARZ on webOS are explained below.
- Install STARZ from the Content Store
- Stream using a Web Browser
- Cast/AirPlay using a Smartphone
How to Install STARZ on LG TV from Content Store
1. Power ON and connect the LG TV to a strong WiFi network.
2. Head to the LG Content Store and tap the Search icon.
3. Enter STARZ and pick the app.
4. Hit Install to download it on the LG TV.
5. Open the STARZ app and tap login to get the activation code on your TV.
6. Visit the STARZ activation website from a smartphone or PC browser.
7. Type the code that appears on the TV screen and hit Submit.
8. Now, the webOS screen gets refreshed and loaded with STARZ content to watch.
How to Watch STARZ on LG TV via Web Browser
1. Switch on your LG TV and connect it to a stable WiFi network.
2. Launch the web browser on webOS and visit the official website of STARZ.
3. Login with your STARZ subscription details.
4. Play any shows from the website and watch it on your LG Smart TV.
Note: In a similar way, you can watch AMC+ on LG TV by visiting its official website on a web browser.
How to Cast/AirPlay STARZ on LG TV via Smartphone
If your LG TV does not have built-in Chromecast support, connect a Chromecast device to it.
1. Connect the LG TV and the smartphone to the same WiFi.
2. Install the STARZ app on your Smartphone from its relevant app store.
3. Launch the STARZ app once installed and tap Login.
4. Enter your STARZ account details and play any content.
5. Click the Cast or AirPlay icon on the media playing screen.
Note: Enable AirPlay on LG TV when you use an iPhone.
6. Choose your LG Smart TV name from the devices list.
Once connected, the STARZ content that is playing on your phone will stream on your LG TV.
How to Watch STARZ on LG TV Without Cable
You can subscribe to any of these streaming services to watch STARZ on LG TV without cable.
STARZ is available on Hulu premium add-on for $9.99/month. You can opt for the Hulu Base plan: Hulu (With Ads), for $7.99/month, and purchase the premium add-on. Install Hulu on LG TV from the Content Store and subscribe to an add-on to start watching STARZ shows from there.
Get YouTube TV on LG TV for $72.99/month. Further you need to add STARZ as an add-on to the base package by paying $9.99/month. As YouTube TV offers a free trial, new subscribers can make use of this opportunity to stream the STARZ content for free for a limited period.
You can get STARZ on Sling as an add-on. Subscribe to either Sling Orange or Sling Blue, which costs $40/month, and add STARZ for $9.99/month. With Sling TV on LG TV, you can record your favorite TV shows using 50 hours of Cloud DVR.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. You can connect streaming devices like Firestick, Apple TV, or Roku to your webOS TV and watch STARZ by installing the app from its store.
Yes. If you have a valid Philo subscription of $25/mo, you can get STARZ as an add-on ($10/mo). Then you can watch your favorite TV shows on an LG TV.