Install the NOW app on LG Smart TV to watch all the 11 Sky Sports channels. The NOW app is compatible with LG Smart TVs running webOS 3.0 and above. So, you can install the NOW TV app from the LG Content Store. Ensure you update the LG TV if you can’t find the NOW app in the LG Content Store.
If you use an older LG TV model, visit the Sky Sports website using a built-in web browser to watch its content. The Sky Sports app is available for Android and iOS. So, you can stream Sky Sports live on your LG TV using screen mirroring.
This article describes the possible options to watch Sky Sports on an LG Smart TV.
How to Install the NOW App to Watch Sky Sports on LG TV
 Turn on your LG Smart TV and connect it to a WiFi network.
 Press the Home key to launch the home screen of the TV.
 Navigate to the LG Content Store, select the Search bar, and type in as NOW using the virtual keyboard.
 Choose the NOW app and click Install to get the app on your TV.
 Next, click Open to launch the app.
How to Activate the NOW App to Watch Sky Sports on LG Smart TV
You can’t watch the Sky Sports content straightaway after downloading the app. You need to activate the NOW app to stream the Sky Sports content.
 Launch the NOW app on your LG smart TV that you’ve installed previously.
 The screen will display a unique activation code. Make a note of it correctly.
 Run a web browser on your PC or smartphone and visit the activation website of NOW TV (https://www.nowtv.com/ie/tv).
 Key in the Activation code shown on the TV in the field provided and click Continue.
 Once activated, select the Sky Sports channel from the list and enjoy streaming it on your smart TV.
How to Watch Sky Sports on LG TV Using Web Browser
1. Run a web browser on your LG webOS TV.
2. Visit the official website of Sky Sports (skysports.com) on your browser.
3. Tap Log In at the top-right corner of the home page.
4. Finish up the sign-in process using the registered email and password.
Thus, you can watch the Sky Sports content on your TV.
Alternative Ways to Watch Sky Sports on LG Smart TV
Besides the Now TV app, you can Screen Mirror Sky Sports using an iPhone/iPad. Similarly, Android users can watch Sky Sports on an LG Smart TV using a Chromecast device.
- Screen Mirror Sky Sports
- Cast Sky Sports
How to Screen Mirror Sky Sports to LG Smart TV
 Enable AirPlay on LG TV once you turn it on.
 Connect your iPhone/iPad and LG TV to the same WiFi.
 Open the App Store on your iOS and download the Sky Sports app.
 Launch Sky Sports and Sign in with the account credentials.
 Choose and play any content you want to mirror on your LG TV.
 Head to Control Center and tap Screen Mirroring.
 From the available nearby devices, select your LG TV name.
 That’s it. The selected content will mirror and play on your LG TV.
How to Cast Sky Sports to LG Smart TV
 Plug a Chromecast into the TV’s HDMI port and turn it on.
Note: If your LG Smart TV has Chromecast built-in, you can skip Step 1.
 Connect your LG TV to WiFi, which should be the same as your phone.
 Open the Play Store on your smartphone and install the Sky Sports app.
 Run the Sky Sports app and log in with your account details.
 Play any live match that you want to cast to LG TV.
 Go to the Notification panel on the mobile and click the Cast option.
 Choose your LG Smart TV from the list.
 If connected, the video will play on your LG Smart TV.
How to Fix NOW TV Not Working on LG TV
If the Now TV app does not work on LG TV, it may be due to outdated firmware, software bugs, or technical issues. You can try these workarounds to resolve the NOW TV app issue.
- Test the internet speed on the LG TV. Ensure your LG TV has an average internet speed of 2.5 Mbps.
- Disconnect unused devices connected to the same WiFi network.
- If WiFi signals are weak, connect the LG TV to a wired internet.
- Don’t download any files while streaming a TV show or live TV.
- Sign in and Sign out of Sky Sports to resolve the account-related issues.
- Uninstall and reinstall the application to clear the app-based issues.
- Restart your LG TV to fix the slow loading issue.
- Update the LG TV firmware and the NOW app to the latest version.
- Check the NOW TV app server status by visiting the downdetector website.
- Turn off TruMotion on an LG TV to improve the picture quality.
NOW TV offers the following subscription plans.
> Day Membership (£11.98)
> Month Membership (£34.99)
Yes. If you sign up for Sky Sports Month Membership for the first time, you will get a 7-day free trial.