Sky is one of the most popular British broadcast and telecommunication companies, which provides TV channels and broadband connections to your home. Whether you opted for Sky remote as the universal remote to control the TV or intend to use any other Sky device, you should program the Sky remote. The process is simple if you know the Sky remote TV codes for LG smart TV. By programming the Sky remote on your LG TV, you need not switch between the Sky and LG TV remote controllers. Instead, you shall use a Sky remote to control LG TV.
3 Digit Sky Remote Code for LG TV
4 Digit Sky Remote Code for LG TV
How to Program Sky Remote on LG TV
You can program the Sky remote on your LG TV in three different ways mentioned below.
- With codes
- Without codes
- Code search method
How to Program Sky Remote on LG TV with Codes
(1) Turn on your LG TV without a remote or using a remote. Then, fetch the Sky remote.
(2) Press the TV button on the Sky remote.
(3) Tap and hold the Select and Red button on the Sky remote until you see the red light blink on the Sky remote.
(4) Enter the LG TV remote code and press the Select button on the Sky remote.
(5) The LED light on the remote will blink twice if you have paired it successfully.
(6) Finally, press the Power button on your remote.
(7) If your TV turns off, you have paired your remote successfully with the LG TV.
(8) If your TV does not turn off, then try the other remote codes with the same process.
Note: Meanwhile, you can check out the steps to program the Xfinity program remote on LG TV.
How to Program Sky Remote on LG TV Manually
(1) Power on your LG smart TV.
(2) Press and hold the TV button on the Sky remote until the LED light begins to flash.
(3) Now, press the CH+ and CH- on your Sky remote.
(4) Select the Turn-Off option from the popup screen.
(5) Now, turn on your TV with the Power button on your TV.
(6) Press the Device button on your remote to save the device.
(7) If the remote’s LED light flashes twice, you have paired the remote successfully.
How to Program Sky Remote on LG TV with Code Search Method
(1) Turn on your LG TV and grab the Sky remote.
(2) Press and hold the Select and Red button simultaneously for a few seconds.
(3) Now, enter 9-9-0 using the numeric button on the remote.
(4) Press the Power and Ch+ buttons on the remote simultaneously until the TV turns Off.
(5) Finally, press the Power button on the remote to turn on your TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
Reset the Sky remote and reprogram it with your LG TV. You can press 7&9 simultaneously to reset your Sky remote.
When you have entered the wrong code, pairing fails. So, you shall entering a new code instead of the old Sky remote codes.
Leave a Comment