Qobuz is the best music streaming in the world that lets you download or listen to music in Hi-Res quality. As of now, Qobuz is unavailable in the LG Content Store. So, it is impossible to install the Qobuz app on LG TV. However, you can listen to Qobuz by visiting its official website using a web browser on your LG TV. Alternatively, you Cast or AirPlay Qobuz to LG TV from an Android or iPhone.
How to Stream Qobuz on LG Smart TV
Here are the possible ways to stream Qobuz on Smart TV.
How to Listen to Qobuz on LG TV Using Web Browser
1. Turn on your LG TV and connect it to a WiFi network.
2. Open a web browser and visit the Qobuz website.
3. Log in with your Qobuz account that has a valid subscription.
4. Once the home page appears, select and play a song to listen to it.
Enjoy listening to songs in Hi-res quality on your LG TV.
How to Cast Qobuz to LG Smart TV
1. Turn on your LG TV without a remote using the power button on the TV.
2. Connect your Android device and LG TV to the same WiFi network.
3. Install the Qobuz app on your Android device from the Play Store.
4. Open the Qobuz app and log in to your account.
5. Play a song and tap the Chromecast icon at the upper right corner of the screen.
6. Select your LG TV name from the list of available devices.
Once connected, start streaming songs on a big screen.
How to AirPlay Qobuz to LG Smart TV
1. Begin by enabling AirPlay on your LG TV.
2. Connect your iPhone/iPad and the LG TV to the same WiFi network.
3. Install the Qobuz app on your iOS device from the App Store.
4. Click Log in and enter your Qobuz account credentials to get started.
5. Play a song and click the This device option at the bottom left corner.
6. Choose your LG TV from the list of available devices.
7. Note the code that appears on your TV.
8. Enter the AirPlay code on your iOS device to confirm pairing.
Enjoy streaming Qobuz songs and playlists on your TV.
Qobuz Subscription Plans
You can stream music on Qobuz only with a subscription. Qobuz also offers a 12-months non-refundable subscription with a single payment of $129.99. And you have monthly subscriptions with or without commitment, for more details refer to Qobuz streaming offers.
|Pack||Plan||Free Trial||No. of accounts||Monthly||Yearly|
|Studio||Solo||1 month||1||$10.83 |
Frequently Asked Questions
No, Qobuz is unavailable on Roku.
No, you can’t download Qobuz on Firestick as it is unsupported for Firestick.
Qobuz is presently available in 24 countries. It includes Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Mexico, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States.