The much anticipated final match of the Gallagher Premiership Rugby is scheduled on May 27, 2023. If you are residing in the US, you can install Peacock TV on your LG Smart TV to stream the Premiership Rugby Final Match. As Peacock TV doesn’t offer a free trial, you need to purchase a subscription to watch the final. Apart from installing the app, you can also mirror the content on your LG TV to watch the final event.
How to Stream Premiership Rugby Final on LG TV
Users residing in the US can watch Premiership Rugby final on LG Smart TV in the following ways.
How to Watch Premiership Rugby Final on Peacock TV
The Peacock TV app is officially available on the LG Content Store for Smart TVs running webOS 3.5 or above versions.
1. Power on your LG Smart TV and press the Home button to get the Home screen.
2. Head to the Apps and select Search (Lens icon).
3. Enter Peacock TV and search for the app.
4. When you find the app, select it and choose Install.
5. Once you install Peacock TV on LG Smart TV, select Open to launch the app.
6. Sign in to your Peacock TV account using the credentials.
7. Finally, enjoy streaming the Rugby Premiership Final match on your LG Smart TV.
How to Cast Rugby Premiership Final to LG Smart TV
You can even cast the content from the Peacock TV app to your LG Smart TV if you have issues installing the app.
1. Connect your LG Smart TV to WiFi which should be the same as your smartphone.
2. Navigate to Play Store and install the Peacock TV app on your Android device.
3. After installing, launch the app and sign in with your credentials.
4. Play the final match on your Peacock TV and tap the Cast icon in the media player.
5. Select your LG Smart TV. Once connected, the match will continue streaming on the bigger screen.
How to Screen Mirror Rugby Premiership Final on LG Smart TV
If you have an iOS device, you need to screen mirror Peacock TV to stream the content, as it doesn’t have native AirPlay support.
Before AirPlay, ensure that you have connected your iPhone/iPad and LG Smart TV to the same WiFi network.
1. Go to App Store and install the Peacock TV app on your iPhone/iPad.
2. Open the Peacock TV app and sign in to your account.
3. Play the match on your device and simultaneously pull down the Control Center.
4. Tap the Screen Mirroring button and select your LG Smart TV.
5. When the devices get paired, you can see the content playing on the TV screen.
Note: If you are in the UK, you can install and use the BT Sport app on your iPhone or iPad to screen mirror to LG TV.
How to Watch Premiership Rugby Final Live on PRTV
PRTV Live is a licensed website that streams all the fixtures of Premiership Rugby on its official website. To stream Premiership Rugby final, you need to subscribe to any of the membership passes.
Note: PRTV Live is available in the UK and other countries except the US, Canada, Russia, Belarus, and Australia.
Schedule of Saracens VS Sale Sharks
The final leg of the Premiership Rugby match between Saracens VS Sale Sharks will be kicked off in Twickenham Stadium, London, at 3 PM BST on May 27, 2023. Apart from the US, users from other countries can live stream the final match of premiership rugby in the below timings.
|COUNTRY||KICK OFF TIMINGS|
|USA||10:00 AM ET|
|Canada||10:00 AM ET|
|Australia||1:00 AM AEST|
|New Zealand||2:00 AM NZDT|
|India||19:30 PM IST|
|Malaysia||22:00 PM MYT|
|Singapore||22:00 PM SGT|
|Hong Kong||22:00 PM HKT|
How to Watch Premiership Rugby Final 2023 Outside US
We have listed the streaming platforms to watch Premiership Rugby Final Outside the US.
|UK||BT Sport, ITV|
|Australia||Fox Sports Australia|
|New Zealand||Fox Sports NZ, Sky NZ|
|France, Belgium, Switzerland||SFR Sport, Kwese|
Fortunately, you can stream the Premiership Rugby Final for free on ITV. By signing up for ITV Hub+ service, you will get a 7-day free trial period to stream the final match for free.
Leave a Comment