The league match of the English Premier League is about to officially conclude on May 28, 2023. The final scheduled games are to be broadcast on the USA Network and Peacock TV. So, you can easily get a subscription to Peacock TV and watch some league matches of the English Premier League on LG TV. For USA Network, it doesn’t support the LG Smart TV. However, you can use the screen mirroring method to access USA Network on your TV.
Using these above two methods, you can watch the final schedule of the English Premier League on your LG Smart TV easily. Even you have the option to live stream the Premiere League matches that will live stream on the USA Network. For that, you can get a subscription or free trial to streaming services like fuboTV, YouTube TV, Hulu + Live TV, Sling TV, and DirecTV Stream.
Upcoming English Premier League Schedule 2023:
|May 22||Newcastle VS Leicester City||USA Network (3:00 PM)|
|May 24||Brighton and Hove Albion VS Manchester City||USA Network (3:00 PM)|
|May 25||Manchester United VS Chelsea||Peacock (3:00 PM)|
|May 28||Chelsea VS Newcastle United|
Everton VS Bournemouth
Manchester United VS Fulham
Southampton VS Liverpool
Crystal Palace VS Nottingham Forest
Aston Villa VS Brighton and Hove Albion
Leicester City VS West Ham United
Leeds United VS Tottenham Hotspur
Arsenal VS Wolverhampton Wanderers
Brentford VS Manchester City
|TBA (11:30 AM)|
How to Watch English Premier League on LG TV
You have three methods to watch the English Premier League on LG Smart TV. They are:
- Install the Peacock TV App
- Cast the USA Network or Peacock TV App
- AirPlay the USA Network or the Peacock TV App
How to Stream Premier League on Peacock TV
Peacock TV is natively available on the LG Content Store for LG Smart TVs running webOS 3.5 or later. Follow these steps to get the app on your LG TV.
1. Press the Home button on the LG TV remote.
2. Select LG Content Store from the home screen launcher.
3. From the official store, click Apps, search for Peacock TV, and pick the app.
4. Install Peacock TV on your LG TV and then open the app.
5. Login with Peacock credentials that has a valid subscription.
6. Further, search for a live football match and play it on your LG TV.
How to Cast Premier League to LG TV
Both USA Network and the Peacock TV app have Chromecast support. Using it, you can cast the English Premiere League matches to LG Smart TV. So, here is the step-by-step guide you need to follow for the same:
1. As an initial step, you need to connect your Android device and LG Smart TV to the same wifi network.
2. Install the USA Network or the Peacock TV app from the Google Play Store.
3. Launch the USA Network or the Peacock TV app and sign in to your account.
4. Browse and live stream your favorite English Premiere League matches.
5. Hit the Cast icon from the upper right corner and choose your LG Smart TV’s name from the available devices list.
6. Accept the permissions on your LG Smart TV and live stream the English Premiere League matches on LG TV.
How to AirPlay Premiere League to LG Smart TV
The USA Network and the Peacock app don’t have AirPlay support. However, you can use the AirPlay Mirroring feature to screen mirror your entire iOS device’s screen to LG Smart TV. With this feature, you can screen mirror the USA Network app or the Peacock TV app to a bigger screen.
1. Get to the App Store and install the USA Network or the Peacock TV app.
2. Initiate the same wifi network connection between your iOS device and LG Smart TV.
3. Swipe down your iOS device’s screen from up to down to bring down the Control Center.
4. Tap on the Screen Mirroring icon from the Control Center.
5. From the list of available devices, select your LG Smart TV’s name.
6. Doing the above process will mirror your iOS device’s screen to your LG Smart TV’s display.
7. Open up the USA Network or the Peacock TV app and live stream your favorite football event on the bigger screen.
How to Watch Premier League Without Cable
Besides cable TV providers, you can stream Premier League on LG TV using the following streaming providers.
Hulu + Live TV
LG TV users can stream live sports tournaments by getting Hulu on LG TV. It requires a Hulu + Live TV subscription ($69.99/mo) to watch Premier League, UEFA Champions League, and MLB on LG TV. Enjoy all 380 football events using TV channels like NBC and USA Network.
Watch Premier League games using fuboTV on LG TV, which is the best-ever streaming service for sports lovers. The subscription costs $74.99 per month which also offers a 7-day free trial. It also offers 1000 hours of cloud DVR to record shows.
Sling TV on LG TV is another cheapest method to stream EPL live sporting events. With the Sling Blue plan ($40 per month), you can access 40+ channels, including USA, FS1, TNT, NBC, and much more. Furthermore, you can record live sporting events using 50 hours of free DVR storage.
You can install the DIRECTV Stream app on LG TV to watch the English Premier League matches on a bigger screen. The USA Network channel is available on the Entertainment plan of DIRECTV Stream at $74.99/month. If you are a new subscriber, you are also eligible for a 5-day free trial. Using it, you can watch the English Premiere League matches live for free.
You can also get the USA Network channel via YouTube TV on LG TV. The base subscription plan only costs you $72.99/month. With it, you can watch the live stream of the English Premier League matches on the USA Network. The subscription plan also includes 60+ other live TV channels. Additionally, you will be eligible for a free trial on YouTube TV if you are a new subscriber.
You can use the trial version of the service providers to watch Premier League on LG TV for free for a limited period. Currently, DirecTV Stream and fuboTV offer a free trial for 5 and 7 days, respectively.
Leave a Comment