Want to watch the English Premier League on LG TV? You should get the Peacock TV app from the LG Content Store. To stream Premier League matches on LG TV using Peacock, you need an active Premium plan, which costs $5.99/month (or) $59.99/year. For ad-free streaming, subscribe to Premium Plus, which costs $11.99/month (or) $119.99/year.
Other than Peacock, you can stream all the EPL matches live on NBC, USA Network, and CNBC by signing up with a TV provider. What if you don’t have a cable TV provider? You can still watch the Premier League matches on LG TV without cable via Hulu + Live TV, DirecTV Stream, Sling TV, fuboTV, etc.
The English Premier League 2023-24 season consists of 380 matches that has been scheduled from August 11, 2023, to May 19, 2024. Matchday 14 of 38 will be played between December 2 and 3, 2023.
English Premier League Matchday 14 Schedule
|Arsenal vs Wolverhampton||10:00 am|
|Burnley vs Sheffield United||10:00 am|
|Brentford vs Luton Town||10:00 am|
|Nottingham Forest vs Everton||12:30 pm|
|Newcastle United vs Manchester United||3:00 pm|
|Chelsea vs Brighton & Hove Albion||9:00 am|
|Liverpool vs Fulham||9:00 am|
|West Ham United vs Crystal Palace||9:00 am|
|Bournemouth vs Aston Villa||9:00 am|
|Manchester City vs Tottenham Hotspur||11:30 am|
How to Watch English Premier League on LG TV
Here are the easy ways to watch the English Premier League on LG Smart TV.
- Install the Peacock TV App
- Cast the USA Network or Peacock TV App
- AirPlay the USA Network or the Peacock TV App
How to Stream Premier League on Peacock TV
Peacock TV is natively available on the LG Content Store for LG Smart TVs running webOS 3.5 or later. Follow these steps to get the app on your LG TV.
1. Press the Home button on the LG TV remote.
2. Select LG Content Store from the home screen launcher.
3. From the official store, click Apps, search for Peacock TV, and pick the app.
4. Install Peacock TV on your LG TV and then open the app.
5. Login with Peacock credentials that have a valid subscription.
6. Further, search for a live football match and play it on your LG TV.
How to Cast Premier League to LG TV
Both USA Network and the Peacock TV app have Chromecast support. Using any of the apps, you can cast English Premier League matches on LG Smart TV.
1. Connect your LG Smart TV to the same WiFi network as your Android device.
2. Install the USA Network or the Peacock TV app from the Google Play Store.
3. Launch the USA Network or the Peacock TV app and sign in to your account.
4. Browse and live stream your favorite English Premiere League matches.
5. Hit the Cast icon from the upper right corner and choose your LG Smart TV name from the available devices list.
6. Accept the permissions on your LG Smart TV and live stream the English Premiere League matches on LG TV.
How to AirPlay Premiere League to LG Smart TV
The USA Network and the Peacock app don’t have AirPlay support. However, you can use the Screen Mirroring feature to mirror your entire iOS screen to an LG Smart TV. Before that, you should enable AirPlay on LG TV to stream all the EPL matches wirelessly.
1. Open the App Store and install the USA Network or the Peacock TV app.
2. Connect your iOS device and LG Smart TV to the same WiFi network.
3. Swipe up/down your iPhone to open the Control Center.
4. Tap on the Screen Mirroring icon from the Control Center.
5. From the list of available devices, select your LG Smart TV name.
6. Once done, your iOS screen will be projected to your LG Smart TV.
7. Open the USA Network or the Peacock TV app and stream your favorite EPL match on a bigger screen.
How to Watch English Premier League on LG TV Without Cable
By subscribing to any of these providers, you can watch the Premier League matches on LG TV without cable. Among these streaming services, some offer a limited free trial if you sign up for the first time.
Hulu + Live TV
LG TV users can stream live sports tournaments by getting Hulu on LG TV. It requires a Hulu + Live TV subscription ($69.99/month) to watch the Premier League, UEFA Champions League, and MLB on LG TV. Enjoy all 380 football events using TV channels like NBC and USA Network.
Watch Premier League games using fuboTV on LG TV, which is the best-ever streaming service for sports lovers. The subscription costs $74.99/month which also offers a 7-day free trial. It also offers 1000 hours of cloud DVR to record shows.
Sling TV on LG TV is another method to stream EPL live sporting events. With the Sling Blue plan ($40/month), you can access 40+ channels, including USA, FS1, TNT, and NBC. Furthermore, you can record live sporting events using 50 hours of free DVR storage.
You can install the DIRECTV Stream app on LG TV to watch the English Premier League matches on a bigger screen. The USA Network channel is available on the Entertainment plan of DIRECTV Stream at $74.99/month. If you are a new subscriber, you are eligible for a 5-day free trial. Using it, you can watch the English Premiere League matches live for free.
You can also get the USA Network channel via YouTube TV on LG TV. The base subscription plan only costs you $72.99/month. With it, you can watch the live stream of the English Premier League matches on the USA Network. The subscription plan also includes 60+ other live TV channels. Additionally, you will be eligible for a free trial on YouTube TV if you are a new subscriber.
You can use the free trial of the streaming providers to watch the Premier League on LG TV for free. Currently, DirecTV Stream and fuboTV offer a free trial for 5 and 7 days, respectively.
You can install the Optus Sport app on LG TV to watch EPL 2023/24 matches in Australia.
In the UK, you can stream EPL matches on LG TV using Sky Sports, TNT Sports, and Amazon Prime Video.