Peloton is the one-stop destination that you can use to reach your fitness goals. It includes on-demand workout videos and live classes from 30+ top instructors. If you want to watch the workout videos on a bigger screen, the Peloton app does support the LG Smart TV.
With the Peleton app installed on your LG TV, you can watch workout videos from categories like treadmill running, outdoor running, indoor running, yoga, meditation, stretching, cardio workout, and more.
Peloton Subscription Plans
You need a Peloton subscription to get access to the workout videos. So, here are the subscription plans offered by Peloton.
- App Membership – $12.99/month
- Guide Membership – $24/month
You can visit the official website of Peloton to get a subscription.
How to Install the Peloton App on LG Smart TV
1. Go to the home screen of LG TV and choose the LG Content Store or the Apps tile to launch it.
2. Use the Search Bar to enter and search the Peloton App.
3. Choose the Peloton app from the search results.
4. Hit the Install button to get the Peloton app installed on your LG TV.
4. After you install the Peloton app, select the Open button to launch the app.
5. Sign in with your subscription account.
6. Choose any of your favorite yoga or workout videos to watch on your LG Smart TV.
How to Get Peloton on LG Smart TV using Casting or Screen Mirroring
There are two different methods available to screen mirror the Peloton app to LG Smart TV. They are:
- Cast the Peloton App
- Screen Mirror the Peloton App
Cast the Peloton App to LG Smart TV
In case, your LG TV doesn’t have built-in Chromecast support, you need to buy an external Chromecast device from Amazon.
1. Ensure that your LG Smart TV and your Android device are connected to the same wifi network.
2. Launch the Peloton app on your Android phone.
3. Play any of the workout videos and tap on the Cast icon.
4. On the scanned devices list, tap on your LG Smart TV’s name. This will cast the selected workout video on your LG Smart TV.
Screen Mirror the Peloton App to LG Smart TV from Android Devices
At the initial stage, connect your Android device and LG Smart TV to the same wifi network. Then, follow the steps below:
1. Go to the Play Store and install the Peloton app.
2. Bring the Notification Panel down and hit the Cast icon.
3. Choose your LG Smart TV from the scanned devices list.
4. Enable the permissions on your LG Smart TV if required.
5. Open up the Peloton app and sign in with your account.
6. Play any available fitness videos and watch them on your LG TV.
Screen Mirror the Peloton App to LG Smart TV using iOS Devices
To screen mirror the iOS devices to your LG TV, you need to turn on the AirPlay feature on it. For that, go to Home Dashboard > AirPlay > Apple AirPlay and HomeKit Settings > AirPlay > Turn on the AirPlay feature. Then, you can follow the steps below to screen mirror the Peloton app to TV.
1. Launch the App Store on your iPhone or iPad and install the Peloton app.
2. Then, connect your iOS device and LG Smart TV to the same wifi network.
3. Open up the Control Center and tap the Screen Mirroring icon.
4. Open the Peloton app and enter the required credentials to sign in to your account.
5. Play any fitness videos you want and watch them on LG Smart TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
The Peloton app may be outdated or your subscription might be expired and it’s the reason why the app is not working.
Yes, you can get the Peloton app on your WebOS TV.