Would you like to stream NBC-affiliated TV shows and live sports? Peacock is the best option. The Peacock TV app is available on the LG Content Store for LG Smart TV models (2017 or newer) running webOS 3.5 and above.
For older LG TVs, you can visit the Peacock website on a web browser to stream movies, shows, and live sports. Alternatively, you can cast or AirPlay Peacock TV from an Android or iPhone. Otherwise, you can stream Peacock on TV using streaming devices like Apple TV, Firestick, and Roku.
How to Watch Peacock on LG Smart TV
These are the simplest ways to stream Peacock on your TV.
How to Install Peacock on LG Smart TV
1. Press the Home button on your LG TV remote.
2. Click on the LG Content Store icon from the home screen.
3. Hit the Search icon and search for Peacock TV.
4. When you find the app, click the Install button.
5. Wait until the application gets installed completely on your TV.
6. When the installation process is over, you must activate the application.
How to Activate Peacock TV on LG Smart TV
With the Peacock TV app on your TV, you don’t have the direct sign-in method. You have to activate the app using your smartphone or PC.
1. Open a web browser on your smartphone or PC.
2. Go to the Peacock TV Activation website (peacocktv.com/activate).
3. Launch the Peacock app on your TV. You will get a unique code.
4. Now, enter the code into the activation website and hit Continue.
5. After entering the code, you must sign in with your Peacock TV account for verification.
6. Once the Peacock TV app is activated, you can stream the content you want.
How to Stream Peacock on LG TV Using Web Browser
1. Turn on and connect your LG Smart TV to a WiFi network.
2. Visit the Peacock official website on your LG TV web browser.
3. Sign in to your existing account that has an active subscription.
4. Search and play the content that you want to watch on your LG TV.
Alternative Ways to Stream Peacock on LG Smart TV
Optionally you can stream Peacock on your LG TV using the following methods.
How to Cast Peacock on LG Smart TV
Chromecast feature comes built-in on most of the LG TV models, to ensure that Go to Settings > Apps and see if Google Chromecast is listed, click enable if it is.
If you don’t see Chromecast on your LG TV, connect a Chromecast device to stream Peacock on your LG TV.
1. Ensure that your LG TV and phone are connected to the same WiFi network.
2. Install Peacock TV on your Android device from the Play Store.
3. Sign in with your account credentials.
4. Play a title and click on the Cast icon in the upper right corner.
5. Choose your LG Smart TV or Chromecast device from the available devices.
6. Once paired, the selected title will play on your LG TV.
How to AirPlay Peacock on LG Smart TV
LG Smart TVs with webOS 4.0 and above can AirPlay media content from iPhone and iPad. Connect your LG TV and your iPhone/iPad to the same WiFi network.
1. Install the Peacock TV on your iPhone or iPad from the App Store.
2. Sign in with the required details.
3. Now, you have to enable AirPlay on your LG TV.
4. After that, open the Peacock TV app on your smartphone.
5. Play your favorite TV show or movie and hit the AirPlay icon.
6. After that, choose your LG Smart TV name to connect.
That’s it. Enjoy streaming Peacock TV content on your TV.
How to Stream Peacock on LG TV Using Streaming Device
1. Power on your LG TV and plug in a streaming device to the TV’s HDMI port.
2. Ensure that your LG TV has internet access.
3. Install the Peacock TV app on your streaming device.
4. Launch the app and Sign in to your account.
5. Open the web browser on your phone/PC and enter the URL (peacocktv.com/activate).
6. Enter the code that displays on your TV to activate the app.
Once device verification is successful, you will be able to stream live sports and events like WWE and Premier League on LG TV.
Peacock TV Subscription Plans
Peacock has both ad-supported and ad-free plans which are listed as follows.
|Premium (With Ads)||$4.99/month||$49.99/year|
|Premium Plus (No Ads)||$9.99/month||$99.99/year|
How to Fix Peacock Not Working on LG Smart TV
If Peacock TV is not working on LG TV, here are some workarounds that would help you resolve the issue.
- Check the device compatibility with the Peacock TV app.
- Check your internet connection and restart your router.
- Uninstall and reinstall the Peacock app.
- Force close the app on LG TV to fix the temporary malfunction.
- Accept the user agreements in settings.
- Update LG Smart TV and the Peacock app to the latest version.
- Restart your LG Smart TV to fix the issue.
- If none of the methods, reset your LG TV to its initial settings.
Open the App Store on Apple TV and search for Peacock TV. Click Get to install the app on your Apple TV. Then sign in, or subscribe to watch.
No, Peacock TV does not offer a free trial. So, you can access it only with a subscription.
You can watch the live stream of Tour de France 2023 using the Peacock TV app.