|App Name||Peacock TV|
|Supported Models||webOS 3.5 & above|
|How to Install||From the Content Store|
|Alternate Ways||Using AirPlay|
Peacock TV offers content from various genres like Sports, Movies, TV Shows, and exclusive WWE content. You can install the Peacock TV app on your LG Smart TV from the webOS 3.5 and above models. For the older models, you can cast or AirPlay the Peacock TV app from your smartphone.
How to Install Peacock on LG Smart TV
To install the Peacock app on your LG TV, you have to visit the LG Content Store. Make sure that your LG TV is getting a sufficient internet connection to stream Peacock TV videos. For HD content, you need to have at least 3.0 Mbps. For UHD content, you need to have 8.0 Mbps.
1. Press the Home button on your LG TV remote.
2. Click on the LG Content Store icon from the home screen.
3. Hit the Search icon and search for Peacock TV.
4. When you find the app, click the Install button.
5. Wait until the application gets installed completely on your TV.
6. When the installation process is over, you must activate the application.
How to Activate Peacock TV on LG Smart TV
With the Peacock TV app on your TV, you don’t have the direct sign-in method. You have to activate the app using your smartphone or PC.
1. Open a web browser on your smartphone or PC.
2. Go to the Peacock TV Activation website (peacocktv.com/activate).
3. Launch the Peacock TV app on your TV. You will get a unique code.
4. Now, enter the code into the activation website and hit Continue.
5. After entering the code, you must sign in with your Peacock TV account for verification.
6. After that, the Peacock TV app on your LG TV will be activated.
How to Watch Peacock on LG TV
Navigating and accessing the Peacock app on LG Smart TV is easy. You can use the LG Magic remote to access all the features in the Peacock app.
1. Open the Peacock TV app on your LG TV.
2. You will get the categories at the top. Choose the category you prefer and play any video content.
3. To get live TV channels, go to the Channels section.
4. Click the Search icon and search for your favorite show.
5. You can watch your favorite content easily through Peacock TV.
How to AirPlay Peacock on LG Smart TV
With all the new model LG Smart TVs with webOS 3.5 and above can AirPlay media content from iPhone and iPad. Connect your LG TV and your iPhone or iPad to the same WiFi connection.
1. Install the Peacock TV on your iPhone or iPad from the App Store.
2. Sign in with the required details.
3. Now, you have to enable AirPlay on your LG TV.
4. After that, open the Peacock TV app on your smartphone.
5. Hit the AirPlay icon.
6. After that, choose the name of your LG Smart TV.
7. Within a few seconds, you can watch Peacock on your TV.
Subscription & Sign In
Peacock TV offers four subscriptions. $4.99 per month (with ads) and $9.99 per month (no ads) or $$49.99 per year and $99.99 per year. Go to the Peacock TV website and buy a subscription. Sign up for an account and stream all the video content.
These are the possible ways to get Peacock TV video content on your LG Smart TV. Install the app from the Content Store or cast the app using your smartphone. Let us know if you have any doubts regarding the Peacock TV app.
Leave a Comment