Would you like to watch on-demand content and live sports in one app? Paramount Plus is the best choice for LG TV. The Paramount+ app is compatible with LG Smart TVs (2018 or newer) running webOS 4.0 or above. If you have one of those models, you can install the Paramount+ app from the LG Content Store.
Alternatively, visit the Paramount+ official website using a web browser on LG TV and stream the content. Besides that, you can access the Paramount+ mobile app on your phone and cast your Android screen to an LG TV.
If you are an iPhone user, you can use the AirPlay feature to watch your favorite TV shows and live sporting events on the TV. Optionally, connect a streaming device to an LG TV and access Paramount+ by installing the app on it.
This article will teach you different ways to stream Paramount+ on LG Smart TV.
How to Install Paramount Plus on LG Smart TV from LG Content Store
Before you begin, connect your LG Smart TV to a WiFi network. Ensure that it has a minimum speed of 4Mbps or more.
1. Launch the LG Content Store on your Smart TV.
2. Click on the Search icon and search for the Paramount Plus app.
3. Choose the Paramount+ app from the search results.
4. Hit the Install button to get the Paramount Plus app.
5. Launch the Paramount+ app once it is installed on your LG Smart TV.
How to Activate Paramount Plus on LG Smart TV
The Paramount Plus app offers two types of activation. You can directly sign in to the app on your TV or use the activation code to activate the app. In some LG TV models, the direct sign-in method is unavailable.
1. Open the Paramount Plus app on your TV.
2. Select Sign In and choose the On the Web option.
3. Now, you can get an activation code on the LG TV screen.
4. Visit the Paramount Plus activation website from a mobile or PC browser.
5. Ente the activation code into the relevant box.
7. Click on Activate to activate the Paramount Plus app.
8. To complete the verification, you have to sign in with your Paramount Plus account.
Start watching all the content using the Paramount Plus app on your TV.
How to Watch Paramount Plus on LG TV Using Web Browser
1. Open a web browser on your LG Smart TV.
2. Enter the URL (paramountplus.com) in the address and go to the website.
3. Click SIGN IN at the top right corner.
4. Enter your registered Email and password, and click Continue.
5. Once logged in, click on a title that you want to watch.
Start watching your favorite Paramount+ titles on a big screen.
How to Cast Paramount Plus to LG Smart TV
If your LG Smart TV has Chromecast built-in, you can cast Paramount+ directly. Otherwise, you need to connect a Chromecast to your LG Smart TV. Connect your phone and LG TV to the same WiFi network.
1. Install the Paramount Plus app on your Android device from the Play Store.
2. Open the Paramount Plus app and sign in to your account.
3. Play any video and click the Cast icon.
4. Select your LG Smart TV name to connect.
Enjoy streaming your favorite TV shows and movies on LG TV.
How to AirPlay Paramount Plus to LG Smart TV
LG Smart TVs with webOS 4.0 and above are featured with AirPlay support. With that, you can wirelessly stream Paramount+ on LG TV from an iPhone or iPad.
1. Install Paramount+ on your iPhone from the App Store.
2. Now, turn on AirPlay on the LG Smart TV.
3. Open the Paramount+ app and sign in with a valid account.
4. Open the app and click on the AirPlay icon.
5. From the list of active devices, choose your LG Smart TV Name.
Now, the Paramount+ video will start to play on your TV.
Quick Fixes for Paramount Plus Not Working on LG Smart TV
Many users reported that the Paramount+ app keeps logging out, buffering, and freezing on LG TV. To eliminate the issue, connect the LG TV to a wired internet connection and uninstall and reinstall the Paramount+ app. If the fixes don’t work, you can check our guide on Paramount Plus not working on LG TV and follow the advanced troubleshooting methods.
Paramount Plus Subscription Plans
Paramount Plus offers the following subscription plans. If you are a new user, you can sign up for Paramount Plus to claim a 7-day free trial.
- Paramount+ Essential (With Ads): $5.99/mo (or) $59.99/year.
- Paramount+ with Showtime: $11.99/mo (or) $119.99/year.
Note: If you purchase Paramount+ with Showtime, you can watch the power-packed PBC Boxing Fights on LG Smart TV.
Yes. Paramount Plus is available as an independent streaming service in the UK.
No. You can link Paramount Plus as an add-on to Amazon Prime Video. If you have a Prime subscription, you can pay $11.99/month to add Paramount+.