Want to listen to the latest music and podcasts on LG TV? Pandora is one of the best choices we suggest. Since the Pandora app is natively available in the LG Content Store, you can install it on your LG Smart TV with ease.
If you can’t install Pandora on LG TV, don’t worry because it is still possible to access this app without the installation. You can Cast or AirPlay Pandora and stream your favorite playlists on the go.
The good thing is you can listen to music on Pandora for free but it contains ads. To access premium features like ad-free access, offline downloads, and higher-quality audio, you can upgrade the plan to Pandora Plus or Pandora Premium.
How to Get Pandora on LG Smart TV
You can watch Pandora content on your Smart TV using the below methods.
How to Install Pandora on LG Smart TV
1. Switch on your LG TV and connect it to a strong WiFi Network.
2. Press the Home button on your remote control to launch the home screen.
3. Go to the LG Content Store and navigate to the Apps section.
4. Search the Pandora App and select the app to open the app preview page.
5. Finally, click on the Install button to get the app.
Note: Pandora can also be installed on LG Smart TVs running Netcast OS.
How to Activate Pandora on LG Smart TV
1. Connect your LG TV to a WiFi network and launch the Pandora app.
2. Click Log In to see an activation code on your LG TV screen.
3. Use your mobile web browser to visit the Pandora Activation webpage.
4. Now, enter the activation code and click on the Continue button.
5. Once activated, you can start using the Pandora app on your LG TV.
How to Screen Share Pandora on LG Smart TV
Alternatively, you can cast or AirPlay Pandora if you can’t install Pandora from the LG Content Store.
- If your LG Smart TV doesn’t have Chromecast built-in, connect a Chromecast to your TV and set it up.
- Those who have an iPhone should enable AirPlay on LG Smart TV.
- Connect your LG TV and smartphone to the same WiFi network.
How to Cast or AirPlay Pandora on LG TV
2. Launch the app and enter your Pandora account credentials to log in to the account.
3. Play the song you want to cast on LG TV and click the Cast icon.
4. Select your LG TV from the list of available devices and the song will play on your LG TV.
Note: For AirPlay, play any song on your iPhone. Click Control Center and tap Screen Mirroring. Select your LG TV from the nearby connections.
Fixes for Pandora App Not Working on LG Smart TV
If the Pandora app has no sound or low-quality audio, or the song keeps buffering on AirPlay, try these workarounds to fix the issue.
- Test the Internet speed on LG TV and make sure that the Internet connection is strong.
- Securely connect the LG soundbar to your LG TV to fix the no-sound issues.
- Force close the app on LG TV and relaunch the app.
- Power cycle your LG TV to fix the temporary bugs.
- Uninstall and reinstall the Pandora app on your Smart TV.
- Clear the cache on your LG TV to remove corrupted files.
- Update your LG TV to its latest firmware and reopen the app.
- Factory reset your LG TV to restore all default settings.
Yes, you can connect and use Apple TV, Firestick, Roku, and Xbox devices to get the app on LG TV.
No, once your subscription got over you can’t access the offline downloads on Pandora.