OTT Navigator IPTV is a video player with which you can stream IPTV content. Sadly, the OTT Navigator IPTV app is not yet available in the LG Content Store till now. However, there are some alternate ways to access OTT Navigator on LG TV.
You can install the OTT Navigator IPTV app on an Android device and cast your Android screen to an LG TV. As OTT Navigator IPTV is compatible with Firestick, you can connect a Firestick to an LG TV and access its content.
Remember that, OTT Navigator is an IPTV player which does not provide any content to watch. To watch live TV and on-demand content, you should input the M3U URL playlist or Xtream Codes API on the app.
How to Watch OTT Navigator IPTV on LG TV
These are the possible ways to stream OTT Navigator IPTV on Smart TV.
- Cast OTT Navigator IPTV from Android
- Stream OTT Navigator IPTV on LG TV Using Firestick
How to Cast OTT Navigator IPTV on LG TV Using Android
Connect a Chromecast to your LG TV if it does not have a Chromecast built-in.
1. Turn ON and connect the LG Smart TV to WiFi, same as your Android phone.
2. Install the OTT Navigator IPTV app on your Android from the Play Store.
3. Open the OTT Navigator IPTV app once downloaded on your Android phone.
4. Select the M3U playlist or Xtream Codes API option based on your IPTV provider.
5. Enter the relevant details and click Next.
6. The contents will be loaded within a few minutes.
7. Tap any channel to stream and enable the Cast option from the Android Phone’s Notification Panel.
8. Select your LG Smart TV name from the available devices.
9. Once paired, the IPTV channel is cast on your LG TV screen.
How to Watch OTT Navigator IPTV on LG TV Using Firestick
Ensure that the Firestick is firmly connected to an LG TV. Also, connect your LG TV to a wired Internet connection. Follow the below-mentioned steps to sideload OTT Navigator IPTV on Firestick.
1. Go to the Firestick home screen with its remote control.
2. Tap Find and click the Search icon.
3. Search and select the Downloader app.
4. Hit Get to install the app on your Firestick-connected LG TV.
5. Return to the Firestick home screen after installing the app.
6. Select the Settings icon and tap My Fire TV > Developer Options.
7. Click Install unknown apps and turn on Downloader to launch.
8. Provide access to the asking permissions.
9. Enter the OTT Navigator IPTV APK link in the URL tab.
10. Click Get to download the APK file.
11. Once done, open the file and tap Install to get OTT Navigator on Firestick-connected TV.
12. After that, launch the app and type the M3U playlist URL or Xtreme Codes API received from your IPTV Provider to stream it on the LG TV.
Note: You can check our guide on the best IPTV app for LG TV if you want an application that is natively in the LG Content Store.
Frequently Asked Questions
OTT Navigator IPTV is free to install and access without any subscription.
Smart IPTV is the best IPTV player for LG TV natively available in the LG Content Store.