Want to watch UEFA Nations League and EURO 2024 Qualifiers on your Smart TV? Install the Optus Sport app on LG TV to stream all the games live on a big screen. Nonetheless, the Optus Sport app can be only installed on LG Smart TVs (2017 or later) running WebOS 3.5 or above.
If you can’t find Optus Sport on LG Content Store, you can Cast or AirPlay the app from your smartphone. Else, go to the Optus Sport website from a web browser on TV and watch football matches live and on-demand.
However, for streaming live matches, game replays, and originals on your LG TV you need to have an Optus Sport subscription. Visit the official website of Optus Sport and subscribe to either monthly ($24.99/mo) or annual plans ($199/year).
How to Create Optus Sport Account on LG TV
1. Switch on and connect your LG TV to a WiFi Network.
2. Open a web browser and go to the Optus Sport official website.
3. Click on the Sign Up button at the top right corner of the page.
4. Select the Create Account option and provide your Email address.
5. Next, verify your Mobile number and click on the Next button.
6. Finally, confirm your details and start watching.
How to Get Optus Sport on LG Smart TV
Here are the possible ways to watch Optus Sport on your Smart TV.
How to Install Optus Sport on LG Smart TV
1. Switch on your LG TV and connect it to a strong and stable Internet connection.
2. Press the Home button on your LG TV remote to launch the home screen.
3. Open the LG Content Store and click on the Apps tab at the top page.
4. Search for the Optus Sport app and click on it to view the app description.
5. Hit the Install button to get the Optus Sport app on your TV.
6. Once installed, log in to your Optus Sport account and start watching.
How to Watch Optus Sport on LG TV Using Web Browser
1. Grab your LG TV remote control and connect your LG TV to WiFi.
2. Open the web browser, and go to the Optus Sport website. (sport.optus.com.au).
3. Click on the Login button at the top-right corner of the homepage.
4. Enter your login credentials and select the content you would like to watch.
How to Cast or AirPlay Optus Sport on LG Smart TV
1. Connect your LG TV and smartphone to the same WiFi network.
Tip: Make sure to enable AirPlay on an LG Smart TV if you want to mirror from an Apple device.
3. Log in to your account and click the Cast/AirPlay icon at the top right of the homepage.
4. Select your LG Smart TV from the list of available devices.
5. Start playing the content and it will mirror on your TV screen.
How to Watch Optus Sport on LG TV Using Streaming Devices
If your LG TV doesn’t have a browser, you can still access Optus Sport on LG TV by installing the app on any of these streaming devices.
- Apple TV
- Android TV
- PlayStation 4
How to Fix Optus Sport App Not Working on LG TV
If the Optus Sport app keeps buffering, or if it has no sound, or low-quality audio/video, try these workarounds to fix the issue.
- Restart your LG TV to get rid of video streaming issues.
- Uninstall and reinstall the Optus Sport app on your Smart TV.
- Make sure your LG TV has a strong and stable internet connection.
- Clear the cache on LG Smart TV to clear corrupted temporary files.
- Update your LG TV firmware to the latest version.
- Factory reset your LG TV to restore all default settings.
Optus Sport Subscription Plans
If you would like to watch live sporting events on your LG TV, you need to subscribe to any of these plans.
|Optus SubHub ( Optus customers only)||$6.99/month|
You can access Optus Sport on 4 devices at a time using the premium account.
No, Optus Sport content is only available inside the Australian region. However, you can use VPN to access Optus Sport outside Australia.