Want to watch the 2023-24 NBA season games on an LG Smart TV? This guide is for you. You can stream the NBA matches live using the NBA app. But you can’t install the NBA app on LG TV since it is unavailable in the LG Content Store.
However, you can watch NBA matches live by visiting its website using a web browser on the LG Smart TV. Notably, the NBA mobile app supports Chromecast and Screen Mirroring.
Therefore, you can cast your Android screen to an LG TV to live stream the NBA preseason matches. If you are an iPhone user, you can screen mirror the NBA app to an LG TV and watch all the live games.
You can also watch NBA games using TV providers like DirecTV Stream, YouTube TV, and Sling TV. These providers carry ABC, ESPN, TNT, and NBA TV channels, which broadcast the 2023-24 regular season games.
In this article, you will learn how to watch the NBA 2023-24 season games on an LG Smart TV.
How to Stream NBA on LG Smart TV Using a Web Browser
1. Connect your LG TV to a WiFi network and open the Web browser.
2. Visit the official website of the NBA (nba.com/watch).
3. Click Sign in at the upper right corner. Select the TV provider and continue logging in with the credentials.
4. Later, play a live basketball match and start watching it on a big screen.
How to Cast NBA on LG TV from Android
If your LG TV doesn’t have Chromecast built-in, you should connect the Chromecast to an LG TV for casting.
1. Connect your LG TV and Android device with the same WiFi network.
2. Download and install the NBA app on your smartphone from the Play Store.
3. Open the NBA app and log in with your TV provider or NBA League Pass.
4. Play any NBA live match and click the Cast icon.
5. From the devices list, select your LG Smart TV name.
Enjoy streaming the NBA live match on your LG Smart TV.
How to AirPlay NBA on LG TV Using iPhone
Before getting started, you must enable AirPlay on your LG TV
1. Ensure you connect your iPhone and LG TV to the same WiFi network.
2. Install the NBA app on your iPhone from the App Store.
3. Launch the NBA app and log in using your NBA League Pass.
4. Play any live sporting event and click the AirPlay icon. If you can’t find the AirPlay icon, go to the Control Center and select Screen Mirroring.
5. Select your LG TV name from the list of AirPlay-compatible devices.
6. Enter the AirPlay passcode if prompted.
Watch the live NBA match on your Smart TV via wireless mirroring.
NBA Subscription Plans
To watch live games on the NBA app, you should have an NBA League Pass subscription. If you haven’t signed up, visit (nba.com/watch/league-pass-stream) to subscribe to any of the plans below. It also offers a 7-day free trial.
- League Pass – $14.99/month (or) $99.99/year
- League Pass Premium – $22.99/month (or) $149.99/year
How to Watch NBA on LG TV Without Cable
If you don’t have an NBA League Pass, use any of the following streaming services to live stream the NBA season games.
Install Sling TV on LG TV to stream the NBA games live on your LG TV. The Sling Orange + Blue plan has TNT, ESPN, and ABC channels, which cost $55 per month. Remember, the Sling Orange plan doesn’t include ABC. However, you can watch it using the ESPN3 channel.
Hulu + Live TV
Hulu + Live TV has NBA telecasting channels like ABC, ESPN, TNT, etc. So, you can install Hulu on LG TV to watch live sports on a big screen. Hulu + Live TV costs $76.99/month, which also provides access to ESPN+ and Disney+. Subscribe to this plan to watch all the live sporting events of the NBA.
fubo TV Pro has ABC, ESPN, and NBA TV channels in the channel line-ups. The Pro plan costs $74.99/month, and it provides a free trial for 7 days if you are signing up for the first time. To watch NBA games live, install fubo TV on LG TV, which is available in the LG Content Store.
DirecTV Stream also provides TNT, ESPN, NBA TV, and ABC channels on its choice package ($74.99/month). Moreover, it offers a 5-day free trial. So, you can watch the NBA matches on your LG TV at no extra cost. Install DirecTV Stream on LG TV and sign up for DirecTV Stream to activate a free trial.
YouTube TV base plan also carries ABC, ESPN, TBS, and TNT networks. By subscribing to a base package of $72.99/month, you can watch NBA season games on your LG TV. You will get a 7-day free trial to watch NBA games using the YouTube TV app on LG TV.
2023-24 NBA Regular Season Schedule
|Washington vs Orlando||7:00 pm|
|Philadelphia vs Boston||7:30 pm|
|Memphis vs Dallas||7:30 pm|
|New York vs Toronto||7:30 pm|
|San Antonio vs New Orleans||8:00 pm|
|Denver vs Phoenix||10:00 pm|
|Golden St. vs L.A. Clippers||4:00 pm|
|Minnesota vs Charlotte||5:00 pm|
|Cleveland vs Detroit||7:00 pm|
|Orlando vs Brooklyn||7:00 pm|
|New Orleans vs Chicago||8:00 pm|
|Indiana vs Miami||8:00 pm|
|Atlanta vs Milwaukee||8:00 pm|
|Oklahoma City vs Dallas||9:00 pm|
|Memphis vs Phoenix||9:00 pm|
|Portland vs Utah||9:30 pm|
|Denver vs Sacramento||10:00 pm|
|Houston vs L.A. Lakers||10:30 pm|
|Boston vs Indiana||7:30 pm|
|New Orleans vs Sacramento||10:00 pm|
|New York vs Milwaukee||7:30 pm|
|Phoenix vs L.A. Lakers||10:00 pm|
|Orlando vs Cleveland||7:00 pm|
|Memphis vs Detroit||7:00 pm|
|Philadelphia vs Washington||7:00 pm|
|Brooklyn vs Atlanta||7:30 pm|
|San Antonio vs Minnesota||7:30 pm|
|Miami vs Toronto||7:30 pm|
|Charlotte vs Chicago||8:00 pm|
|Oklahoma City vs Houston||8:00 pm|
|Utah vs Dallas||8:30 pm|
|Portland vs Golden St.||10:00 pm|
|Denver vs L.A. Clippers||10:00 pm|
Yes. You can subscribe to NBA League Pass in Amazon Prime Video channels to watch NBA games.
Foxtel and ESPN are the official broadcasters of NBA games in Australia.
Yes. UK residents can watch NBA matches live using Sky Sports on LG TV.