After two breathtaking NBA Finals, Denver Nuggets is ready to take on Miami Heat in the third game on June 7, 2023. Since ABC holds the exclusive rights to stream NBA Finals, you can use this app to watch NBA Finals 2023 on your LG Smart TV.
Although ABC is unavailable in the LG Content Store, there are some alternate ways to watch ABC on LG TV. You can simply visit the ABC website from a web browser on LG TV and live stream the NBA match.
Otherwise, you can sign up with live TV providers to watch the live stream of the NBA Finals on your Smart TV. ABC is available on fuboTV, YouTube, Sling TV, Hulu + Live TV, and DirecTV Stream.
How to Watch NBA Finals 2023 on LG Smart TV
Based on your convenience, you can choose any mode to live stream the NBA Finals on TV.
How to Watch NBA Finals on LG TV Using ABC Website
1. Connect your LG TV to a WiFi network and open the Web browser.
2. Enter abc.com in the address bar and visit the ABC official website.
3. Click on Login at the top right and hit the Link TV provider tab.
4. Now select the TV provider and Sign in with your account using credentials.
5. Select the NBA Final sporting event and start watching it on your LG TV.
How to Cast NBA Finals on LG TV from Android
1. Connect your LG TV and Android device with the same WiFi network.
2. Download and install the ABC app on your smartphone from the Play Store.
3. After the installation, open the ABC app and log in with your TV provider account credentials.
4. Once logged in, play NBA Finals on the ABC app and click the Cast icon.
5. From the list of available devices, select your LG TV name.
Enjoy streaming the NBA live match on your LG Smart TV.
How to AirPlay NBA Finals on LG TV From iPhone or iPad
1. Make sure that you’ve connected your iPhone and LG TV to the same WiFi network.
3. Launch the ABC app and log in using your TV provider credential.
4. Click the AirPlay/Screen Mirroring icon in the Control Center.
5. Select your LG TV name from the list of AirPlay-compatible devices.
6. Enter the AirPlay passcode if prompted. Then play the NBA Final match.
7. Finally the game will start streaming on your LG TV big screen.
How to Watch NBA Finals on LG TV Without Cable
If you don’t have a cable TV provider subscription, you can subscribe to a live streaming provider to stream NBA Finals on LG TV.
Sling TV is the most affordable plan when it comes to streaming NBA Finals on your LG TV. The Sling Orange + Blue plan has TNT, ESPN, and ABC channels and other 48 channels which costs $60 per month. Remember, the Sling Orange plan doesn’t include ABC but you can watch it using the ESPN3 channel. The good thing is you can directly install the Sling TV app on LG TV.
Hulu + Live TV
If you want an entire channel package to watch NBA Finals online Hulu +Live TV on your LG TV is the other best option. For $70 per month, you can get more than 70 live channels including ABC, ESPN, TBS, and TNT. It also comes with 50 hours of DVR storage which helps you to record NBA Finals on your LG TV and watch them later.
fubo TV offers NBA Finals live stream only on its Pro plan since this package only has ABC, ESPN, and NBA TV. This plan costs $74.99 per month and you can install the fubo TV app on your LG TV directly from the LG Content Store. Also, it offers a 7-day free trial to its new subscribers which can be used to stream NBA Finals free on your LG TV.
DirecTV Stream is also providing TNT, ESPN NBA TV, and ABC channels on its Choice package. Since this package on DirecTV Stream offers a 5-day free trial, you can use it to watch NBA Finals on your LG TV for free. However, after the free trial to watch NBA Finals using DirecTV Stream on LG TV, you need to subscribe to the Choice package at $84.99 per month.
Broadcasts of the NBA Finals are available on ABC, ESPN, TBS, and TNT networks and also those available on the YouTube TV platform. YouTube TV subscription costs $64.99 per month for the first 3 months and after that $72.99 per month. Moreover, you can take benefit of its 7-day free trial to watch NBA Final games free on your YouTube TV app on LG TV.
How to Watch NBA Finals on LG TV Using Streaming Devices
Since the ABC app is compatible with the below streaming devices you can use those devices to get the ABC app on your LG Smart TV. Once you have signed up with a live TV provider, you can download the ABC app from the dedicated app store and start watching the NBA Finals.
- Apple TV
- Android TV
NBA Finals 2023: Game Schedule
The following teams will face off in the NBA Finals 2023 on the below-mentioned date & time.
|Game 1: Heat vs Nuggets||June 1, Thursday||8.00 PM|
|Game 2: Heat vs Nuggets||June 4, Sunday||8.00 PM|
|Game 3: Nuggets vs Heat||June 7, Wednesday||8:30 PM|
|Game 4: Nuggets vs Heat||June 9, Friday||8:30 PM|
|Game 5: Heat vs Nuggets||June 12, Monday||8:30 PM|
|Game 6: Nuggets vs Heat||June 15, Thursday||8:30 PM|
|Game 7: Heat vs Nuggets||June 18, Sunday||8.00 PM|
ABC, ESPN, TNT, and NBA TV are the cable channels that you can use to stream the NBA Finals live on LG TV.
No, you can’t live stream NBA finals on Amazon Prime. However, using NBA League Pass you can watch selected NBA games.
Yes, you can use live TV provider credentials to watch NBA Finals on the ESPN+ app.