Movies Anywhere is a free streaming app with movies from the greatest studios like Warner Bros, Universal Pictures, and more. Movies Anywhere is available on the LG Content Store, so you can download this app directly on your LG TV. No subscription or registration is required to use the Movies Anywhere app.
Movies Anywhere allows you to purchase movies by linking digital retailer accounts. In addition, you can download movies to watch them offline. Movies Anywhere also supports concurrent streaming on up to 4 devices in which you can simultaneously play the same movie on 2 devices.
How to Watch Movies Anywhere on LG TV
Follow any of your preferred methods to watch Movies Anywhere on webOS.
How to Get Movies Anywhere on LG Smart TV
1. Turn on your LG Smart TV and connect it with a stable WiFi connection.
2. Click the Home button on your TV remote control.
3. Open the LG Content Store.
4. Tap the Search icon and enter Movies Anywhere.
5. Pick the app and hit Install.
6. After installation, activate the app to watch its content on LG TV.
How to Activate Movies Anywhere on LG TV
1. Open the Movies Anywhere app on your webOS.
2. Tap Sign in to view the Activation code.
3. Visit the Movies Anywhere activation site (moviesanywhere.com/connect-device)on your smartphone/PC browser.
4. Sign in with your account credentials.
5. Now, enter the activation code that appears on your TV screen.
6. Select Activate to complete the process and start to stream your desired content from the app.
How to Cast/AirPlay Movies Anywhere on LG TV
1. Connect your LG TV to WiFi which should be the same as your smartphone.
3. Launch the app and Sign in with your Movies Anywhere account details.
4. Play any movie and click the Cast/Screen Mirroring option from the Notification Panel/Control Center of your smartphone.
5. From the shown list of devices, select your LG Smart TV name.
6. Once paired, the content that is playing on the app will display on your TV.
How to Watch Movies Everywhere on LG TV Using Streaming Devices
Movies Anywhere is available on several streaming devices like Apple TV, Roku, Amazon Fire TV Stick, and more. If you have any of these devices, connect them to your LG TV and follow these steps.
1. Provide a high-speed Internet connection to the streaming device connected to your TV.
2. Get the Movies Anywhere app from the relevant app store.
3. Launch the app and tap Sign in to view the activation code.
4. Go to the Movies Anywhere activation site and sign in with your account information.
5. Enter the exact activation code and click Activate.
6. Now, the app is activated and ready to stream on your LG TV.
How to Fix Movies Anywhere Not Working on LG TV
Movies Anywhere content buffers, or sometimes you cannot play it on your device. Also, your Smartphone keeps on disconnecting from your webOS while streaming through it. Here are the fixes to solve those kind of issues.
- Movies Anywhere requires an Internet speed of 3 Mbps to play content without interruptions. Test your Internet speed on LG TV and change it if it is lower than required.
- Disconnect unwanted devices that are connected to the same WiFi as your LG TV.
- Update your LG Smart TV and the app to the latest version.
- Clear the corrupted cache files on your LG TV.
- Restart LG TV to solve temporary glitches.
- You can try resetting your LG TV when all the methods fail to fix the issue.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. Movies Anywhere is free to use without any subscription on LG TV. You only have to pay for the movies that you want to add to your collection.
Yes. Movies Anywhere supports concurrent streaming on up to 4 devices.