Would you like to watch MLS games on LG TV? You should install the Apple TV app from the LG Content Store. Additionally, it requires an MLS Season Pass to watch all MLS games live, highlights, replays, and more on your LG TV. Using the Apple TV app on LG Smart TV, you can stream all MLS games in 1080p HD with Dolby Atmos 5.1 surround sound.
If you don’t have an MLS Season Pass, you can still watch MLS matches using television channels like FOX, FS1, and FOX Deportes. So, you can install FOX Sports on LG TV or use streaming services like Sling TV, fuboTV, etc., to stream your favorite games live.
MLS Knockout games are scheduled for this week. 9 games will be played between November 04, 2023 – November 09, 2023.
How to Watch MLS on LG TV Using the Apple TV App
1. Switch on and connect your LG TV to a strong WiFi network.
2. Open the LG Content Store and search for the Apple TV app.
3. On the next Apple TV app preview page, click on the Install button.
4. Once installed, open the Apple TV app on LG TV and click the Start Watching button.
5. Go to Settings and select the Accounts option to Sign in to your Apple ID.
6. Go to the MLS Season Pass section and hit the Subscribe button.
7. Select the subscription plan based on your preference.
8. Complete your payment details, and you’re good to go.
Later, you can start streaming the MLS matches on your LG TV.
How to Cast/AirPlay MLS Games on LG TV
If you don’t want to install the Apple TV app on LG TV, you can stream it using AirPlay or Screen mirroring. Before that, it is important to enable AirPlay on your LG Smart TV.
1. Connect your LG TV and smartphone to the same WiFi network.
3. Launch the Apple TV app and sign in with your Apple ID.
4. Go to MLS Season Pass and play any content that you want to stream.
5. Click on the Cast icon from the Android notification panel. If you are an iPhone user, tap the AirPlay icon on the MLS app. If not, click the Screen Mirror icon from the iOS device’s Control Center.
6. From the list of devices, select your LG Smart TV name to connect.
Enjoy streaming the Major League Soccer games on your LG TV.
MLS Season Pass | Subscription Plans
For watching Major League Soccer games on the Apple TV app, you should subscribe to any of these plans offered by MLS Season Pass.
|Apple TV+ Subscriber
|Non-Apple TV+ Subscriber
How to Watch MLS on LG TV Without Cable
Some of the live TV streaming services that carry Fox and Fox Sports 1 contain MLS games. If you own any of the below services, you can directly download the dedicated app from the LG Content store to watch your favorite MLS games.
Hulu+ Live TV
With Hulu + Live TV, you can watch all MLS games since it carries both FOX and FS1. This plan costs $69.99/month (with ads) or $82.99/month (no ads). It allows you to stream your favorite MLS games on two screens simultaneously. Moreover, you can enable the push notification to get alerts about the game’s schedules. You can install Hulu on LG TV from the LG Content Store.
Sling TV is another US-based affordable Live TV service that contains popular channels NBC, TNT, Fox, and more. The subscription for the Sling Blue plan costs $40/month, which lets you watch MLS, Premier League, and Copa Libertadores. By installing the Sling TV app on your LG TV, you can watch all MLS games live.
fubo TV contains hundreds of sports channels such as FS1, FS2, BTN, and more on its Elite, Premium, and Pro plans. Since it is available on the LG Content Store, you can get fubo TV on LG TV with ease. You need to subscribe to the fuboTV Pro plan ($74.99/month) to watch MLS games. If required, you can subscribe to International Sports Plus ($6.99/mo) to watch NBA, NHL, and NASCAR on LG TV.
YouTube TV is the cheaper monthly contract streaming service that comes with FS1 and FS2 channels and offers unlimited DVR. Moreover, it supports three simultaneous streams. You need to subscribe to the base plan ($72.99/month) to access YouTube TV on LG TV. Also, by adding the 4K Plus add-on to your YouTube TV account, you can get a UHD viewing experience on selected content.
MLS Cup Playoffs Schedule
|New York vs FC Cincinnati
|FC Dallas vs Seattle
|Sporting KC vs St. Louis City
|Vancouver vs Los Angeles FC
|Real Salt Lake vs Houston
|Atlanta vs Columbus Crew
|Nashville SC vs Orlando City SC
|New England vs Philadelphia
|Los Angeles FC vs Vancouver
Yes. You can use cable or streaming provider credentials to watch MLS on LG TV using the FOX Sports app.
No. Only the selected MLS games are available on live TV streaming services.