|Feature DIscussed||Energy Saving Mode|
|How to Enable||In the Picture Mode Settings|
The Energy Saving mode reduces the energy consumption on your LG TV. Through this mode, you can avoid your TV getting damaged and improve the life of your LG TV. In the new LG TV series, the Energy Saving Mode is renamed Power Saving Mode.
Steps to Turn On Energy Saving Mode on LG Smart TV [New Models]
You can activate the Energy Saving mode from the Picture settings. In the new models of LG TVs, you can change the Picture Mode to save power consumption.
1. Press the Smart Button on your LG TV remote.
2. Click on the Settings icon.
3. Select All Settings and enter Picture Settings.
4. Choose the Energy Saving option and turn it on.
5. Now, go to the Picture Mode Settings and choose the Eco option. This will automatically adjust the brightness based on the room.
Steps to Enable Energy Saving Mode on LG TV [Old Models]
1. Click on the Settings button on your LG TV remote.
2. Select the three-dotted icon. It represents All Settings.
3. Choose Picture Settings and click on Energy Saving. In certain LG TV models, you must select General → Eco Solution to get into the energy-saving settings.
4. Turn on the Energy Saving mode.
6. After turning it on, choose energy saving intensity between minimum, maximum and maximum.
There are certain features of the Energy Saving Mode which is available in particular LG models only.
1. Auto – This feature is available on some models only. It detects the ambient lighting and automatically adjusts the screen brightness.
2. Minimum / Medium / Maximum – It changes the level of energy saving mode.
3. Screen Off – It turns off the screen completely and you can hear only the sound. You can press any button on your remote except the power button to turn on the screen.
4. Eco Mode for HDD – Turn on this feature if you frequently connect external hard disks on your TV. If the hard disk is not used for some time, your TV will switch to standby mode automatically.
Enable the Energy Saving mode on your LG Smart TV and save electricity. In the Energy Saving Mode, you might face some difficulties with brightness and TV performance. If you have any such issues, turn off the Energy Saving mode.
Leave a Comment