|LG TV Compatibility
|Yes [App Store]
|Yes [Play Store]
|Web Version Support
Kanopy is unavailable on the LG Content Store. Therefore, you can watch the web version of Kanopy using a browser. Besides that, you can cast or AirPlay Kanopy to your LG TV and stream your favorite short films and documentaries. This article explains three possible ways to watch Kanopy on webOS TVs.
How to Watch Kanopy on LG TV Using Web Browser
1. Turn on your LG TV and connect it to WiFi or wired internet.
2. Run the Web Browser on your LG TV.
3. Visit kanopy.com and click Log in.
4. Enter your email address and password and tap LOG IN.
5. Start streaming the desired films and documentaries on your LG TV.
How to Cast Kanopy on LG TV Using Android
Ensure your LG TV has Chromecast built-in. If LG TV lacks casting support, plug in a Chromecast device and set it up.
1. Connect your LG TV to WiFi, which should be the same as your smartphone.
2. Install the Kanopy application from the Play Store.
3. Once installed, launch the app and log in to your Kanopy account.
4. Play a film you want to stream on LG TV and click the Cast icon.
5. Select your LG TV name to play the selected video.
How to AirPlay Kanopy on LG TV Using iPhone
Before you begin, turn on AirPlay on your LG TV by navigating to AirPlay and HomeKit settings.
1. Connect your LG TV to the same WiFi as your iPhone.
2. Get the Kanopy app from the App Store.
3. Run the Kanopy app and sign in with valid credentials.
4. Once signed in, play any video and tap the AirPlay icon.
5. Select your LG TV to stream the selected content.
Is it Possible to Watch Kanopy on LG TV Using a Streaming Device?
Yes. The Kanopy app is compatible with Apple TV, Firestick, and Roku. Connect a streaming device to your TV and connect it to WiFi. Visit the respective app store and install the Kanopy. Then, sign in with your account to stream the content.
No. You can’t access the Kanopy catalog without entering the library card credentials.