IPTV Smarters Pro is one of our best IPTV apps for LG Smart TV. IPTV Smarters Pro is officially available on the LG Content Store of LG Smart TV, so you can install the app easily. With the IPTV Smarters Pro app, you can watch IPTV content by importing the M3U URL link or Xtream Codes API.
This article explains the installation and usage of IPTV Smarters Pro on an LG TV. Additionally, you will learn how to access IPTV Smarters using the web version and wireless streaming using Cast and AirPlay.
How to Install IPTV Smarters Pro on LG TV
1. On your LG TV, go to the home screen.
2. On the bottom navigation bar, navigate to the LG Content Store and tap on it.
3. You will get the LG Content Store. Go to the Apps section on the top.
4. Now, click the Search icon on the top right corner of the screen.
5. Using the on-screen keyboard, type IPTV Smarters and search for it.
6. Select the IPTV Smarters app from the search results.
7. Then, click the Install button to get the app on your LG TV.
8. Once the app is installed, tap the Open button to launch the app.
9. On the Welcome screen, click the Login button.
10. Now, click the Load Your Playlist or File / URL to enter the M3U link. To enter Xtream Codes, click the Login with Xtream API button.
11. Complete the login process to get your IPTV provider’s video content.
12. Then, play the content on your LG TV.
How to Use IPTV Smarters Web Player on LG Smart TV
If you can’t install the IPTV Smarters Pro app from the LG Content Store, don’t worry. You can access its web version on LG TV using a built-in browser.
1. Open the web browser on the LG Smart TV.
2. Enter (http://webtv.iptvsmarters.com) in the address bar and visit the site.
3. Click the Add Playlist button.
4. Enter your IPTV credentials and click the Add User button.
5. When the video content is loaded, play it on your LG TV.
How to Cast or AirPlay IPTV Smarters Pro on LG TV
2. Launch the IPTV Smarters Pro app and log in with your account.
3. Choose the M3U URL or Xtream Codes API and input the necessary credentials.
4. Hit Add User, and within a few seconds, your playlist will be loaded on the device.
5. Connect your LG TV to the same WiFi network as your smartphone.
6. Tap the Cast icon on your Android’s notification panel. For iPhone, go to Control Center and select Screen Mirroring
7. Pick your LG Smart TV Name from the devices list.
8. Once paired, play any channel from your IPTV provider’s playlist to view it on your LG TV screen.
Frequently Asked Questions
No. You can’t install APK files on LG Smart TV. Android APK files won’t support the webOS devices.
Yes. IPTV Smarters Pro is free to install and use.