Since the release of Yellowstone season 5 on 13th November 2022, people in the United States have been wondering where they can watch it. With the streaming rights, Paramount Network is streaming Yellowstone Season 5 on its channel. If you own a cable TV network with Paramount Network, you can watch the Yellowstone series on your LG Smart TV easily. If not, you can use live TV streaming services or a streaming device to watch the show.
What Streaming Services Support Yellowstone?
You can watch Yellowstone using a streaming service that supports the Paramount Network channel. With many streaming services supporting the Parmount Network, you can choose any one and install it on your LG TV from the LG Content Store.
- Hulu: You can download the Hulu app on your LG Smart TV using the LG Content store. With its premium subscription, you can watch Yellowstone on your LG Smart TV.
- YouTube TV: With an active subscription to the YouTube TV app, you can stream Yellowstone episodes on your LG TV.
- Sling TV: The app is available on LG Content Store. By downloading and purchasing a premium subscription, you can stream your favorite Yellowstone episodes.
- fuboTV: The fuboTV app is available on LG TV models of 2018-2021. If you own a new TV model, then you can use a streaming device like Roku, Apple TV, and Firestick device for streaming.
- DirecTV Stream: With Paramount Network on DirecTV stream, you can watch Yellowstone episodes in its service. The app is not available on LG Content Store. So using a streaming device and downloading the streaming service is the viable option.
- Amazon Prime Video: You can download and watch Amazon Prime Video using the LG Content Store. You can watch Yellowstone on Prime video after the day of the live airing. You can watch the Yellowstone season 1 to 4 using Amazon Prime.
By using the above-mentioned streaming service, you can watch the Yellowstone series on your LG Smart TV.
How to Watch Yellowstone on LG Smart TV Without Cable
You can watch Yellowstone on the Paramount Network channel (Cable TV channel) on your LG Smart TV. To stream cable TV channels, you need to connect the cable TV Box to your LG TV. But if you don’t have cable, then you can use some of the streaming services to watch the series.
1: Turn on your LG TV and press the Home button.
2: On the home screen, select the LG Content Store option.
3: Select the Search icon on the top.
4: Now, type in the streaming service name that you want to watch Yellowstone on.
5: Select the app from the search result and select the Install button.
6: After downloading, open the app and log in with your account
7: For some streaming services, you need to activate the app. Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the activation.
8: Now you can watch the Yellowstone show on your downloaded streaming app on your LG TV.
Yellowstone Season 5 Episodes List
Season 5 of Yellowstone consists of 14 episodes. Season 5 is the final season. In the past, Yellowstone has 10 episodes in every season, except season 1 (9 episodes).
|Episode Name||Air Date|
|1. One Hundred Years is Nothing||13th November 2022|
|2. The Sting of Wisdom||13th November 2022|
|3. Tall Drink of Water||20th November 2022|
|4. Horses in Heaven||27th November 2022|
|5. Watch’em Ride Away||4th December 2022|
|6. Cigarettes, Whiskey, a Meadow and Fog||11th December 2022|
The rest 8 episodes are to be announced. Watch all the episodes on your LG TV. Share your thoughts about Yellowstone in the comments below.
Leave a Comment