The French Open 2023, the second most renowned Grand Slam tournament is scheduled to take place from May 28, 2023, to June 11, 2023. If you are an LG Smart TV user, you can stream all the French Open 2023 matches on NBC, Peacock TV, and Tennis Channel.
We recommend users watch this tournament on Peacock TV since the app is officially available in the LG Content Store for LG WebOS Smart TVs. Else, you can screen mirror NBC or Tennis Channel to LG TV and watch all the live games.
If you want to watch the French Open 2023 using Peacock TV, you need to subscribe to any of the plans viz $4.99/month (or) $49.99/year. For streaming using Tennis Channel, you need to pay $109.99/year which lets you watch 100+ ATP and WTA tour matches both live and on-demand.
Alternatively, you can stream French Open on LG Smart TV by signing up with a cable TV provider. To watch French Open without cable, you can use Hulu + Live TV, DirecTV Stream, fuboTV, Sling TV, and YouTube TV.
How to Watch French Open 2023 on LG Smart TV
The following are the three methods you can use to watch the French Open 2023 on LG Smart TV:
- Use Peacock TV to Stream French Open
- Cast NBC or Peacock TV to LG TV
- Screen Mirror the Tennis Channel
- AirPlay NBC or Peacock TV or Tennis Channel
How to Watch French Open using Peacock TV on LG Smart TV
If your LG TV is running WebOS version 3.5 or later, you can install Peacock TV on LG Smart TV from the LG Content Store.
1. Connect your LG Smart TV to WiFi once you turn it on.
2. Go to the home screen and press the Right Arrow button to move to the LG Content Store or Apps tile to launch it.
3. Use the Search Bar to search for the Peacock TV app.
4. Choose the Peacock TV app and hit the Install button to get the apps installed in under a minute.
5. Once you install the Peacock TV app and hit the Open button to launch it.
6. Sign in with your subscription account.
7. Search for French Open and start streaming the lv
How to Cast NBC or Peacock TV to LG Smart TV
Both the NBC and the Peacock apps have in-built Chromecast support. So, you can cast any of these apps to stream French Open on LG Smart TV. If your LG TV doesn’t have Chromecast built-in, buy a Chromecast device and set it up.
1. Install Peacock TV or The NBC App on your Android smartphone.
2. Connect your Android phone and LG Smart TV to the same WiFi network.
3. Open Peacock TV or The NBC App and sign in with your subscription or the TV provider account.
4. Play any of the live Tennis matches and hit the Cast icon from the upper right corner.
5. Select your LG TV or Chromecast device from the available device list and accept the permissions on your LG TV if prompted.
Now, you can live stream the French Open Tennis matches on your LG Smart TV.
How to Screen Mirror Tennis Channel to LG Smart TV
The Tennis Channel app is incompatible with LG Smart TV. But the screen mirroring method will help you to access the Tennis Channel app on your TV. To access the Tennis Channel app, you need a cable TV provider account or you can get a standalone subscription which is listed as follows.
- Monthly Plan: €2.49/month
- Annual Plan: €24.99/year
You will get a 7-day free trial if you are subscribing for the first time. You can visit the official website of Tennis Channel to get started.
1. Connect your LG TV and Android phone to the same WiFi network.
2. Get the Tennis Channel app from the Play Store on your Android phone.
3. Swipe down your Android phone’s screen to get to the Notification Panel.
4. Locate and tap on the Cast icon from the Notification Panel.
5. From the scanned devices list, tap on your LG Smart TV’s name.
6. After you complete all the processes above, your Android phone’s screen will get mirrored to your LG TV display.
7. Launch the Tennis Channel app and sign in with your TV Provider or subscription account.
8. Play the live tennis match and watch them on your LG TV.
How to AirPlay NBC or Peacock TV or Tennis Channel on LG Smart TV
None of the streaming platforms that broadcast the French Open 2023 has AirPlay support. However, you can use the AirPlay Mirroring feature to screen mirror the NBC or Peacock, or Tennis Channel on LG Smart TV.
1. Get the NBC or Peacock or Tennis Channel from App Store on your iPhone.
2. Ensure to connect your iOS devices and LG Smart TV to the same wifi network.
3. Pull down the Control Center and hit the Screen Mirroring icon.
4. Select your LG Smart TV from the list of available devices.
5. Note down the AirPlay Passcode displayed on your TV screen and enter it on your iOS device.
6. Following the processes above will mirror your iOS device’s screen to your LG TV display.
7. Launch the respective streaming apps and sign in to your account.
8. Play any of the live tennis matches and watch them on your LG TV.
How to Watch French Open 2023 Online Without Cable
If you don’t have a cable TV subscription, you can use the following streaming service providers to live stream French Open 2023.
NBC and the Tennis Channel are available with the DirecTV Stream subscription. You need to choose the DIRECTV Stream’s Choice Subscription plan at $89.99/month for 3 months if you are a first-time subscriber. Afterward, you need to pay $99.99/month to continue with the DIRECTV Stream subscription. It also offers a 5-day free trial to access all the live TV, movies, etc. To stream the French Open 2023, visit the official website of DirecTV Stream on LG TV.
You can install Hulu on LG TV to watch the NBC channel live. Make sure to subscribe to Hulu + Live TV subscription to get access to NBC Channel for streaming the French Open 2023. With this plan, you can stream 70+ live TV channels and it offers unlimited cloud DVR storage to record your favorite live TV channels, movies, and TV shows.
You can get the fuboTV on LG TV to live stream the NBC and the Tennis Channel. Get the fuboTV’s Pro Plan ($74.99/month) and Sports Plus with NFL RedZone ($10.99/month). With this bundle, you can get 150+ live TV channels including 33 sports channels for add-on. So, choose this subscription plan and watch your favorite French Open matches live.
The NBC channel is available with a YouTube TV subscription. With its base subscription plan of $72.99/month, you can watch the NBC channel with 60+ other live TV channels. You are also eligible to get a free trial if you are a new user. The number of days you get the free trial varies based on the promotional period. So, you can install YouTube TV on LG TV to live stream the French Open 2023 tennis matches.
Sling TV on LG TV is the affordable option to live stream the French Open 2023 using NBC and Tennis Channel. For that, you need to get Sling Blue at $40/month along with a Sports Extra add-on for $11/month. But you have to note that Sling TV does not offer a free trial to access live TV channels, movies, and TV shows.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you can sign up with YouTube TV or fuboTV and use the free trial to stream the French Open 2023.
No, you can’t watch the French Open 2023 with an Amazon Prime subscription.
Leave a Comment