|Topic Discussed||Watch FIFA World Cup 2022 on LG Smart TV|
|How to Watch||Watch on Fox Sports Web Browser|
|Alternative Ways||Cast Fox Sports and use streaming services|
You can watch the FIFA World Cup on your LG Smart TV using Fox Sports app. FIFA World Cup matches are scheduled day to day. When you enter into the Fox Sports app or web browser, you can get to know about that. Unfortunately, the Fox Sports application is not available on LG Content Store. Instead, you can use the web browser or other streaming services like YouTube TV, Sling TV, and so on to watch the match.
Watch FIFA World Cup on LG Smart TV using a Web Browser
Connect your LG TV to a good internet connection. Make sure that you have at least 3 to 4mbps internet speed. So that you can stream the content smoother.
1. Open the web browser on your LG Smart TV.
2. Go to the Fox Sports official website (foxsports.com).
3. Click on the Sign In option and sign in with your account.
4. After that, you can see the trending sports games on the top.
5. Click on the 2022 World Cup or FIFA World Cup 2022 button.
6. You will get video content and article related to FIFA 2022.
7. Go to the Videos section and watch the match highlights.
8. To stream live matches, tune in to the Fox Sports website right at the kick-off time.
How to Mirror FIFA World Cup to LG Smart TV
Install Fox Sports on your smartphone and sign in with the required details. This application is available on both the Play Store and App Store.
1. Enable the Screen Mirroring feature on your LG TV.
- Go to the LG TV Settings page.
- Select Share and Connect.
- Under the Screen Share category, select Screen Sharing or Screen Mirroring.
2. Now, connect your LG TV and smartphone to the same WiFi connection.
3. Open the Fox Sports app on your smartphone and search for FIFA World cup.
4. Click on any video and start to play it.
5. Now, bring down the Notification screen and click on the Screen Mirroring option.
6. From the list of devices available, choose your LG TV.
7. Within a few seconds, you can see the match on your LG Smart TV.
Stream FIFA World Cup 2022 Using Streaming Services
You have to install any one of the streaming services listed below on your LG TV. After that, you have to get a subscription plan. Only then can you watch FIFA World Cup and other sports matches. With the YouTube app on your LG Smart TV, you can watch a few shorts of the FIFA World Cup for free.
Hulu is one of the best streaming services to stream your favorite FIFA World Cup 2022. Install Hulu on your LG Smart TV and select your subscription plan. Hulu contains three subscription plans, and they are Hulu-No Ads ($14.99 per month), Hulu-With Ads ($7.99 per month), and Hulu + Live TV ($69.99 per month). You can buy any of the subscriptions from the Hulu website.
Install fuboTV on your LG TV and stream all 64 FIFA 2022 World Cup games in 4K HD video quality. fuboTV contains four subscription plans, and they are Pro ($69.99 per month), Elite ($79.99 per month), Ultimate ($99.99 per month), and Latino ($74.97 per quarter). Get any one of the subscriptions from the fuboTV website.
YouTube TV is one of the most used streaming services in the USA. It has 100+ channels for entertainment, news, live sports, and more. With YouTube TV on LG Smart TV, you can watch all the FIFA World Cup matches. It contains two subscription plans. They are Base Plan ($64.99 per month) and the Spanish Plan ($24.99 per month). For new users, you can get the Base plan at $54.99 per month. You can claim this new user offer on the YouTube TV website.
Sling TV is only available in the United States. With Sling TV on your LG Smart TV, you can stream live TV and on-demand content over the internet. Sling TV contains three subscription plans, and they are Orange ($40 per month), Blue ($40 per month), and Orange & Blue ($55 per month). All three plans offer the Fox Sports channel. Buy any one subscription from the Sling TV website, and stream FIFA matches on your LG Smart TV.
FIFA World Cup 2022 is about to begin on 20th November 2022. The first match is scheduled between the countries Qatar and Ecuador. All 32 participating nations have been announced for the match. Each participating nation will have 23 to 26 players, and three players among them must be goalkeepers. This legendary game will have its final match on 18th December 2022. Share your FIFA predictions in the comments below.
Leave a Comment