FIFA Women’s World Cup is one of the biggest sporting events that will take place from July 20, 2023, to August 20, 2023. If you are an LG TV user, you can watch FIFA Women’s World Cup 2023 matches by installing the Fox Sports app on LG TV from the LG Content Store.
If you have older LG TV models, you can use a built-in web browser to visit the Fox Sports website and stream FIFA matches. Otherwise, you can Cast or AirPlay FIFA Women’s World Cup matches with the help of your smartphone.
Besides that, you can watch live football matches using FOX and FS1 which are available on fuboTV, Sling TV, YouTube TV, DirecTV Stream, etc.
If you want to watch FIFA Women’s World Cup 2023 matches in Spanish commentary, you can tune in on TV channels like Telemundo and Universo.
How to Watch FIFA Women’s World Cup 2023 on LG TV
Here are the possible options to watch FIFA Women’s World Cup 2023 on LG TV.
How to Watch FIFA Women’s World Cup on LG TV via Fox Sports App
1. Switch on your LG TV and connect it to WiFi.
2. Go to the LG Content Store from the home screen.
3. Tap the Search icon and enter For Sports.
4. Pick the app and hit Install to add the app to your LG Smart TV.
How to Activate Fox Sports on LG TV
1. Launch the Fox Sports app on your LG TV.
2. Tap the Sign in option, and an Activation Code will appear on your TV screen.
3. Visit the Fox Sports activation site (go.foxsports.com) from your smartphone/PC browser.
4. Enter the exact code displayed on your TV and click Submit.
5. Search and select your TV Provider and sign in with the credentials provided by your TV Provider.
6. Now, your TV screen gets refreshed, and Fox Sports will be activated.
Start to stream the live football matches on your LG TV.
How to Stream FIFA Women’s World Cup on LG TV via Web Browser
2. Open your preferred browser on LG TV.
3. Go to the Fox Sports website (foxsports.com) and click Sign in.
4. You can sign in with your TV Provider’s account credentials.
5. When the home page appears, search and play a FIFA Women’s World Cup match. Enjoy streaming it on a big screen.
How to Cast/AirPlay FIFA Women’s World Cup 2023 on LG TV
You can install the Fox Sports app on your smartphone and Cast/AirPlay it on your LG Smart TV. For casting, your LG TV should have Chromecast built-in support. Otherwise, you can buy and use a Chromecast for your LG TV.
1. Connect your LG TV and Smartphone to the same WiFi network.
3. Launch and Sign in with your TV Providers account details.
4. Play the FIFA Women’s World Cup match.
5. Click the Cast icon if you want to cast the Android screen to LG TV.
FYI: For AirPlay to LG TV, tap the Screen Mirroring option from the iPhone’s Control Center.
6. Select your LG Smart TV name from the available devices list.
The FIFA match will continue to play on your TV screen once paired.
How to Watch FIFA Women’s World Cup on LG TV via Streaming Devices
Fox Sports app is available on several streaming devices like Fire TV Stick, Roku, Apple TV, etc. If you have any of these devices connected to your TV, you can get the Fox Sports app. Launch and sign in with your TV provider account details to watch your favorite FIFA Women’s World Cup matches.
How to Watch FIFA Women’s World Cup 2023 on LG TV Without Cable
Some streaming services have Fox Sports channel in their channel line-ups. If you want, you can opt for any of the services to stream FIFA matches without cable.
DirecTV Stream has four plans: Entertainment, Choice, Ultimate, and Premier. This service also offers unlimited Cloud DVR to record your favorite content to watch it later. Get DirecTV Stream on your LG TV and subscribe to any of these plans to stream FIFA Women’s World Cup 2023.
fuboTV offers a variety of plans like Pro, Elite, and Premier, which all consist of Fox channels. Subscribe to the fubo Pro plan at $74.99/month to stream your favorite FIFA Women’s World Cup matches using fuboTV on LG TV. It also offers a 7-day free trial if you sign up for the first time.
Hulu + Live TV
Get Hulu on LG TV, which has Fox and FS1 channels. You can pick your preferred plan, Hulu + Live TV: With Ads for $69.99/Month or Without Ads for $82.99/Month. This plan supports 2 concurrent streaming, so you can watch every FIFA Women’s World Cup match without missing it.
Sling TV is a US-based streaming service with affordable plans. All the Sling TV subscription plans – Sling Blue ($40/month), Sling Orange ($40/month), and Sling Orange & Blue ($55/month) offer FOX and FS1. You can stream and enjoy all FIFA matches with Sling TV on LG Smart TV.
YouTube TV has both FOX and FS1 channels. With a single membership, you can create up to 6 accounts. The subscription costs $72.99/month. Subscribe to this plan to watch all the matches of FIFA Women’s World Cup 2023 with YouTube TV on LG TV.
Schedule of FIFA Women’s World Cup 2023
Here are the teams who appear in the FIFA Women’s World Cup 2023 on the following dates.
|New Zealand vs Philippines
|Switzerland vs Norway
|Japan vs Costa Rica
|Spain vs Zambia
|Canada vs Rebuplic of Ireland
|United States vs Netherlands
|Portugal vs Vietnam
|Australia vs Nigeria
|Argentina vs South Africa
|England vs Denmark
|China vs Haiti
|Sweden vs Italy
|France vs Brazil
|Panama vs Jamaica
|South Korea vs Morocco
|Norway vs Philippines
|Switzerland vs New Zealand
|Germany vs Colombia
|Japan vs Spain
|Costa Rica vs Zambia
|Republic of Ireland vs Nigeria
|Canada vs Australia
|Vietnam vs Netherlands
|Portugal vs United States
|China vs England
|Haiti vs Denmark
|Argentina vs Sweden
|South Africa vs Italy
|Panama vs France
|Jamaica vs Brazil
|Morocco vs Colombia
|South Korea vs Germany
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, the FS1 channel also broadcasts the FIFA Women’s World Cup matches. You can get this channel on streaming services like fuboTV, Sling TV, etc.
You can stream the Women’s World Cup 2023 in Australia using Optus Sport on LG TV.
If you are in the UK, you can watch the live stream of FIFA Women’s World Cup 2023 using ITVX on LG TV.