SAP or Secondary Audio Program is helpful to watch other language shows and movies in your preferred language on LG TV. However, you don’t find it useful every time. In such cases, you can turn off SAP and watch the contents in the original language without any secondary language.
Turning off the SAP feature may be tricky, but it is not rocket science. So here we have provided the guide with the step-by-step procedure which help you to turn off the SAP within a few minutes.
How to Turn Off SAP on LG TV Using the SAP Button
1. Turn on your LG Smart TV without a remote and wait until the Home screen is launched.
2. Press the SAP button on your TV remote.
3. Disable the SAP and restart your LG Smart TV.
Note: To listen to the audio, it is recommended to select Stereo or Mono in the sound settings on LG TV.
How to Turn Off SAP on LG TV Without SAP Button
If you can’t find the SAP button on your remote, use the below steps to disable it.
1. Turn on your LG TV with your LG Magic Remote.
2. Go to Settings and go to the All Settings option.
3. Then select the General tab and choose Language.
4. After that, click on the Secondary Audio Language.
5. Finally, by using the toggle button you can disable SAP.
Once done, don’t forget to reboot your LG Smart TV.
No, the SAP feature is only available on the latest model LG Smart TVs.
No, SAP is only available for cable TV.
No, only a few LG TV remotes come with an in-built SAP button. If your remote doesn’t have the SAP button, you can access it through TV Settings.