Xfinity is a popular streaming service where you can stream tons and tons of movies and TV shows with a valid subscription. Xfinity remotes are a compatible device that comes along with the setup box. You can stream your favorites by connecting the Xfinity setup box to your LG TV. However, the Xfinity setup box can be accessed only with the Xfinity remote, and you cannot use the Xfinity remote directly, and you should program your Xfinity remote to pair the remote with your LG TV.
How to Program Xfinity Remote to LG Smart TV
(1) Turn on your Xfinity-connected LG TV.
(2) Press and hold the Setup button on the remote until the LED red color light turns green.
(3) Now, enter the relevant 4 or 5-digit code number using the remote.
(4) Once you have entered the correct paring number, the LED light on the remote will flash twice.
(5) Now, point the remote toward the TV and press the Power button.
(6) If the TV turns off, you have paired your remote with the Xfinity-connected TV.
Note: Meanwhile, you shall check out the remote codes of LG Smart TV to control the TV with ease.
How to Pair Other Xfinity Remotes to the LG TV
(1) Launch the browser on your mobile or TV.
(2) Visit the Xfinity Remote website.
(3) Select your Xfinity remote model and click the Continue button.
(4) Now, choose your TV brand and click the Continue button.
(5) Here, you can see the common related programming code for your TV.
(6) Enter the code mentioned on the website to program your Xfinity remote on the LG smart TV.
How to Program an Xfinity Remote with the Manufacturer Code
(1) Turn on your Xfinity-connected TV
(2) Fetch the Xfinity remote, then press and hold the Setup button.
Tip: If your Xfinity remote does not have the Setup button, you can use the Xfinity or i button on the remote.
(3) Press the Setup button until the red LED changes to green.
(4) Once the color of the LED has been changed, enter the number 9-9-1 on the remote.
(5) Now, the LED light on the remote will flash twice.
(6) Press the Channel up button multiple times on your remote until the TV turns Off.
(7) Once the TV has been turned off, press the Setup button to lock the code.
(8) Now, press the Power button on your remote.
(9) If the TV has turned on, then you have successfully programmed your remote to the TV.
Codes to Program Xfinity Remote on LG TV
Refer to the following codes mentioned below to program your Xfinity Comcast remote.
4 Digit Codes for M1067 Silver with Gray OK Select Button
5 Digit Codes for MUG1067 Silver with Red OK Select Button
5 Digit Codes for XR2, XR5, XR11, XR15 and Latest Model
5 Digit Codes for MUG3067 Digital Adapter Remote
5 Digit Codes for MUG3-4167, M4167 Spectrum and Tracer
Frequently Asked Question
Press and hold the Setup button until the LED changes to Green.
Now, tap the number 9-8-1 in order.
If the LED light on the remote has blinked twice, then the remote has been reset successfully.
Leave a Comment