Although you have multiple Netflix subscribed accounts, it is impossible to sign in to multiple accounts on LG Smart TV. Therefore, you need to log out of your existing Netflix account to sign in to a new account on LG Smart TV.
Some users reported that they can’t be able to log in to Netflix on LG Smart TV. This happens when you have already logged in to Netflix on some other device. In such cases, you need to log out of Netflix on the device you aren’t using.
Remember that, Netflix will allow multiple streams based on the package you have subscribed with.
|Plans & Pricing||Simultaneous Streams|
|Standard with Ads|
How to Log Out of Netflix on LG Smart TV
1. Turn on your LG Smart TV and ensure it is connected to the internet.
2. Open Netflix on LG Smart TV.
3. Click the Menu on the home screen and select Get Help. If this option is unavailable, tap Settings.
4. Click Sign out and tap Yes to confirm.
Alternate Way to Log Out of Netflix on LG Smart TV
1. Click Premium Apps on the home screen of the LG Smart TV.
2. Tap Settings.
3. If you can’t see Settings, press the Green button with two dots on the remote.
4. From the list of options, select Netflix Deactivate.
How to Sign Out of Netflix on LG Smart TV Using Remote Sequence
1. Open the Netflix app on your LG Smart TV.
2. Using your LG Magic Remote, press the following keys in sequence.
- Up (2 times) → Down (2 times) → Left (1 time) → Right (1 time) → Left (1 time) → Right (1 time) → Up (4 times).
3. Click any of the following options to log out of your Netflix account.
- Sign out
- Start Over
Note: If Netflix is not working on LG Smart TV, you can log out of Netflix on all devices and try again.
How to Log Out of Netflix on All Devices
If you wish to log out of your Netflix account on all devices including LG Smart TV, you can use the Netflix app or go to netflix.com to do so.
1. Open the Netflix app on your smartphone. Else, visit the Netflix official website.
2. Click on your Profile to manage Settings.
3. Then click Account and select Sign Out of All Devices.
4. Click Sign Out.
Frequently Asked Questions
Open the Netflix app on LG Smart TV. Click the Profile or More icon and select Manage Profiles. Select the Profile that you want to change.
Leave a Comment