If you have multiple Netflix subscribed accounts, you must log out of your existing Netflix account to sign in to a new account on LG Smart TV. I hope you’re one of those who are experiencing issues logging in to Netflix on LG TV. You will get this issue if you have exceeded the log-in limit. In that case, you need to log out of Netflix on the device you aren’t using.
This article explains how to quickly log out of Netflix on an LG TV.
How to Log Out of Netflix on LG Smart TV
1. Click Premium Apps on the home screen of the LG Smart TV.
2. Tap Settings.
3. If you can’t see Settings, press the Green button with two dots on the remote.
4. From the list of options, select Netflix Deactivate.
Follow these steps if you see the Netcast option instead of Premium Apps.
Tap Netcast → Setup → Service Maintenance → Netflix Deactivate → OK.
Try these steps if you see the Setup option on the main screen.
Tap Setup → Network → Netflix → Deactivate Netflix → Click Yes.
Alternate Way to Log Out of Netflix on LG Smart TV
1. Turn on your LG Smart TV and ensure it is connected to the internet.
2. Open Netflix on an LG Smart TV.
3. Click the Menu on the home screen and select Get Help. If this option is unavailable, tap Settings.
4. Click Sign out and tap Yes to confirm.
Sign Out of Netflix on LG TV Using Remote Sequence
1. Open the Netflix app on your LG Smart TV.
2. Using your LG Magic Remote, press the following keys in sequence.
- Up (2 times) → Down (2 times) → Left (1 time) → Right (1 time) → Left (1 time) → Right (1 time) → Up (4 times).
3. Click any of the following options to log out of your Netflix account.
- Sign out
- Start Over
Note: If Netflix is not working on LG Smart TV, you can log out of Netflix on all devices and try again.
How to Log Out of Netflix on All Devices
If you wish to log out of your Netflix account on all devices, including LG Smart TV, you can use the Netflix app or go to netflix.com.
1. Run the Netflix app on your smartphone. Otherwise, visit the Netflix official website.
2. Click on your Profile to manage Settings.
3. Then click Account and select Sign Out of All Devices.
4. Click Sign Out.
Alternate Way to Sign Out Netflix of All Devices
1. Go to the Sign Out of All Devices webpage (netflix.com/ManageDevices).
2. Sign in with your Netflix account and tap Sign Out.
Frequently Asked Questions
No. If you log out of Netflix on LG TV, it will log you out on the LG TV alone. Other devices will remain signed in.
Open the Netflix app on the LG Smart TV. Click the Profile or More icon and select Manage Profiles. Select the Profile that you want to change.
Log out of your existing Netflix account to log in with a new account to change it.
Netflix is a preinstalled application on all LG TVs. If Netflix is unavailable, update the LG TV to bring it back.
No. Logging out won’t delete the viewing history of the Netflix app.
Visit the webpage (netflix.com/manageaccountaccess) from a browser. You can see the list of devices signed in with your account there.