Want to watch shows like COPS and What Made America Great on LG TV? FOX Nation is the application you need. But you cannot download the FOX Nation app on LG Smart TV since the app is unavailable in the Content Store.
However, there are some other ways to watch FOX Nation on LG TV. You can either use a built-in web browser to access FOX Nation from its official website. Otherwise, you can Cast or AirPlay FOX Nation to LG TV using the mobile app.
Besides that, FOX Nation is available on streaming devices and live TV providers. We have discussed all these methods in detail, and you can choose any method to watch FOX Nation on your LG TV accordingly.
How to Get FOX Nation App on LG Smart TV
Here are the only ways to stream FOX Nation on webOS Smart TVs.
- Using LG TV Web Browser
- Cast/AirPlay FOX Nation
- Using Streaming Devices
How to Watch FOX Nation on LG TV Using Web Browser
1. Switch on your LG Smart TV and connect it to a WiFi network.
2. Launch the Web browser on your LG TV.
3. Visit Fox Nation’s official website (nation.foxnews.com).
4. Hit the Sign in option present at the top right corner.
5. Enter your FOX Nation subscription credentials.
6. Play new stories, documentaries, etc., to watch it on your LG TV.
How to Cast/AirPlay FOX Nation on LG TV
1. Get the FOX Nation app on your smartphone from a suitable app store.
2. Launch the FOX Nation app and sign in with your subscription details.
3. Play any content and tap the Cast/AirPlay icon from the app’s interface.
Note: Enable AirPlay on LG TV if you want to AirPlay FOX Nation from an iPhone.
4. Select your LG Smart TV name from the list of devices.
5. Once paired, you can stream FOX Nation content on your TV.
How to Watch FOX Nation on LG TV Using Streaming Devices
Streaming Devices like Apple TV, Amazon Firestick, and Roku have the FOX Nation app in their app store. If you have any one of these streaming devices connected to your LG TV, you can directly install FOX Nation. Further, activate it on your LG TV to explore its content.
How to Watch FOX Nation on LG TV Without Cable
FOX Nation is also available as a channel on live TV providers like fuboTV, YouTube TV, etc. So, you can download this app on LG Smart TV to stream the FOX Nation content directly.
Watch FOX Nation by getting fubo TV on LG TV. This service offers three different plans Pro ($74.99/Month), Elite ($84.99/Month), and Premier ($94.99/Month). However, you need to pay $5.99/month to get FOX Nation as an add-on. fuboTV offers a 7-day free trial if you are signing up for the first time.
YouTube TV has FOX Nation in its add-ons. So, in addition to its subscription costs of $72.99/Month, you have to pay the add-on cost of $5.99/month. Subscribe accordingly to get YouTube TV on LG TV and stream the FOX Nation content.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. You have to subscribe to FOX Nation which costs $5.99/month or $71.88/year. It also offers a free trial for 7 days.
FOX Nation is a standalone service so you cannot watch with Amazon Prime on LG TV.