|Things Discussed||Connect LG Soundbar to TV|
|How to Connect||Using Bluetooth|
|Alternate Ways||Using HDMI Cable|
LG Soundbars comes with the latest home theater technology that fills your room with thrill and immersive audio. You can connect the LG Soundbar to any TV with Bluetooth or HDMI cables. With the LG Soundbar, you will get the best audio experience.
Steps to Connect LG Soundbar to TV
You can connect the Soundbar to your LG TV wirelessly and by a wired connection. If you want to make a wireless connection, you can use Bluetooth. Use the HDMI cable to make a wired connection.
1. Click on the Settings button on your LG TV and select All Settings.
2. Choose Connection followed by Device Connector from the settings menu.
3. Now, select Bluetooth/Soundbar option.
4. Select Bluetooth and click on Device Selection.
5. When the name of the LG Soundbar appears on the screen, tap on it.
6. The Soundbar will be connected to your TV and the sound output will be changed.
The Bluetooth connection will differ based on the TV models. You have to enable the Bluetooth feature and scan for BT devices.
How to Connect LG Soundbar to TV: Wired Connection
To establish the wired connection, you have to use the HDMI cable. You can also use the cables like Digital Optical, Coaxial cables, or RCA cables to connect the Soundbar to your TV. The procedure remains the same. You have to connect the Soundbar and LG TV using the cable.
1. Turn on the Soundbar by connecting the power cable.
2. Next, connect your TV and the Soundbar with the help of an HDMI cable or any cable you prefer.
3. Now, you can see a notification on your TV when you connect the Soundbar via a connecting cable.
4. Now, press the Settings button on your LG TV remote.
5. Click on the Sound Icon and choose Sound Out.
6. Select Use Wired Speakers and select the HDMI port or the wired option that you have used.
7. Your Soundbar is now connected to your LG TV.
LG Soundbar Features
Soundbars from LG are one of the best that you can get for your Smart TVs. You will get an additional feature when the Soundbar is connected to LG Smart TV.
- All the Soundbars are equipped with Dolby Atmos and Dolby Vision support.
- You can connect the Soundbar to both wired and wireless connections.
- Some of the LG Soundbars have Alexa, Google Assistant, Spotify Connect, and AirPlay Audio support.
- You can control the LG Soundbar with your LG Magic remote.
- You can switch to different sound modes like Gaming Sound Mode, Sports Sound Mode, and more.
- With the AI Sound Calibration, you will get the best audio experience based on the room.
- You can connect some of the Soundbars using a WiFi connection.
With these, you connect the LG Soundbar to your TV. Before getting a Soundbar, make sure it suits your TV’s pairing option. If you have any queries about the LG Soundbar, let us know in the comments.
Leave a Comment