GLWiZ is a premium streaming service for watching live TV channels and on-demand content. If you have an LG Smart TV (2014 & above) running webOS 3.0 or up, you can install the GLWiZ application from the LG Content Store.
Alternatively, you can also use a web browser to watch the GLWiZ content on your TV. Otherwise, you can Cast or screen mirror your favorite TV shows of GLWiZ to your webOS using the mobile app.
Also, GLWiZ is a subscription-based service so you have to get any of the three subscriptions; Monthly ($11.50), 6-Months ($47.00), and Yearly ($86.00). Moreover, it offers a 30-day free trial for GLWiZ new subscribers.
How to Get GLWiZ on LG Smart TV
You can stream the GLWiZ content on your LG Smart TV with the following methods.
- Install the GLWiZ app from the Content Store
- Stream GLWiZ using a browser
- Cast GLWiZ from Android
- Screen Mirror GLWiZ from iPhone
How to Install the GLWiZ App on LG Smart TV
1. Switch on your LG Smart TV and connect your LG TV to the stable WIFI network.
2. Launch the LG Content Store on your TV.
3. Click the Search icon and enter GLWiZ in the search field.
4. Tap on the Install button to start the installation.
5. Once the installation is completed, click on the Open button to launch the GLWiZ application on your TV.
6. Then complete the sign-in process using the credentials and you can watch the GLWiZ content on your TV.
How to Watch GLWiZ on LG Smart TV Using Browser
1. Launch the web browser on the LG Smart TV.
2. Go to the official website of GLWiZ on the browser.
3. Choose the package and select the default language.
4. Tap on the Sign-in button on the top-right.
5. Complete the sign-in process using the credentials.
Now you can play your GLWiZ content on your TV.
How to Cast GLWiZ on LG Smart TV
If your LG TV has Chromecast built-in, you can directly cast your Android screen to your LG TV. Otherwise, you can connect a Chromecast to cast the GLWiZ content on your TV. Make sure that the LG TV and smartphone are on the same WIFI network.
1. Install the GLWiZ app from the Play Store on your Android smartphone.
2. Launch the GLWiZ application on your smartphone.
3. Finish up the sign-in process using the credentials.
4. Scroll down the Notification Panel and tap on the Cast icon.
5. Select your LG Smart TV Name from the list of devices.
Now play your favorite GLWiZ content and will start to play on your TV.
How to Screen Mirror GLWiZ on LG Smart TV
You can use the Screen Mirroring option to wireless stream the GLWiZ content on your TV. For that, you have to enable the AirPlay option on your LG TV and follow the below steps.
1. Connect the LG TV and iPhone to the same WIFI network.
2. Install the GLWiZ application from the App Store.
3. Then open the application on your smartphone.
4. Complete the sign-in process with the email and password.
5. Move down the Control Center and tap the Screen Mirroring option.
6. Choose the LG Smart TV from the list of devices.
Finally, play any content on your GLWiZ app that will be shown on your TV.
GLWiZ Not Working on LG TV [Quick Fixes]
If the GLWiZ app is not working on LG TV, it may be due to a poor connection, outdated software, or server issues. For that, you can try some troubleshooting ideas to resolve the problems.
- Ensure that your LG TV is connected to a stable WIFI connection.
- Update the LG TV firmware and the application to the latest version.
- Check the location settings on your TV that restrict access to the application.
- Restart your LG TV which clears the temporary bugs or software glitches.
- Uninstall and reinstall the GLWiZ to solve the app-related problems.
- Check the server outage of the GLWiZ application on the Downdetector website.
- If the above methods fail to resolve, reset your LG Smart TV.
How to Sign Up for GLWiZ on LG Smart TV
1. Visit the GLWiZ Sign-up website on your LG TV web browser.
2. Click on the Sign in / Sign Up option at the top right corner.
2. Enter the email address and the password in the field.
6. Enter the OTP sent to your email address and your GLWiZ account will be registered successfully.
Features Of GLWiZ
- You will be able to watch Arab, Iranian, and Persian channels.
- It provides access to 10,000+ live TV channels for free.
- You can stream 5,000 radio stations with this platform.
- It gives you the option to record videos for 72 hours on this platform.
- You can customize your watchlist and has a large streaming library.
- You access the app in five languages which include Persian, Arabic, Turkish, Kurdish, and Afghan.
- It also consists of popular TV shows in Farsi.
Yes. GLWiZ provides a one-month free trial if you are signing up for the first time.
If you can’t get the GLIWiZ application on your LG TV then it means you are using the older model or version of the LG TV which is incompatible with the GLWiZ application. For that, you can use the Cast or AirPlay method to stream the content on LG TV.