Do you know GeForce adds new games every Thursday? Also, it is the most popular cloud game streaming service which includes different genres of games such as Adventure, Simulation, Action, Fantasy, and more. As GeForce NOW is natively available on the LG Content Store, it is easy to install on LG Smart TV.
Some games on the GeForce NOW app are free to play whereas other games require in-app purchases using a GeForce NOW Membership. With the GeForce Now app on LG TV, you can enjoy playing games in up to 4K resolution.
Remember that, the GeForce NOW app is compatible with selective LG Smart TVs which you can refer from the LG official website.
How to Install GeForce NOW on LG Smart TV
1. Connect your LG TV to a WiFi network once you turn on your TV.
2. Press the Home button on the LG Magic Remote to go to the home screen.
3. Navigate to LG Content Store and go to the Apps section.
4. Click on the Search icon and search for the GeForce NOW app.
5. On the GeForce NOW app preview page, click the Install button.
6. After the installation, enable the Game Mode on your LG TV.
7. Launch the GeForce NOW app on your LG TV and log in with your account.
Start playing 100+ free-to-play games on your LG Smart TV.
GeForce NOW requires a minimum download speed of 15 Mbps to play games in 720p and 25 Mbps for 1080p. Test your internet speed on LG TV before playing any games using a WiFi network.
How to Play Games Using GeForce NOW on LG Smart TV
1. Switch on your LG TV and connect it with a strong Internet connection.
2. Now launch the GeForce NOW app or visit the official website of GeForce NOW using a web browser.
3. Log in to your GeForce account, go to Settings, and select Connections.
4. Select and connect the Store account that you want to use.
5. Once linking is completed, the supported games will be synced in your GeForce library.
6. Choose the game and click on the Play button to start playing.
Note: If you purchase a new game on your store account, you need to Resync the account on GeForce NOW.
GeForce NOW on LG TV | Supported Gamepads
Other than LG TV remote, keyboard, and mouse, you need to connect one of the below Gamepads to play games on your LG TV.
- Microsoft Xbox Wireless Controller (Bluetooth or USB)
- Microsoft Xbox 360 Wireless (USB adapter or USB)
- SteelSeries Stratus+ (Bluetooth or USB)
- Logitech Gamepad F310 and F710
- NVIDIA SHIELD Controller (Bluetooth)
- Sony PS5 DualSense (Bluetooth or USB)
How to Fix GeForce NOW Not Working on LG TV
If the GeForce NOW app on your LG TV shows error codes or fails to load games with your GeForce account, try these troubleshooting methods.
- Force stop and relaunch the GeForce NOW app on your LG TV.
- Make sure you’ve purchased the game from the supported game store.
- Restart your LG Smart TV to release some storage space.
- Check the GeForce NOW server status by visiting its website.
- Disable the antivirus on your LG Smart TV.
- Update the GeForce NOW application to avoid stability issues.
- Uninstall and reinstall the GeForce NOW app.
- Update the LG TV firmware to its recent version.
- Use a VPN to unlock geo-restriction on your LG TV.
GeForce NOW | Subscription Plans
Besides free service, GeForce NOW has premium tiers which let you play games in higher resolutions for extended hours without any interruption.
|PLANS||PER MONTH||SIX MONTHS|
Yes, you can play 100+ games on GeForce NOW without a subscription.
2. Epic Games Store
3. Ubisoft Connect
4. EA App