Fox Sports lets you watch on-demand and live sporting events of FOX, FS1, FS2, and FOX Deportes in one place. It is compatible with LG TVs manufactured after 2020 running webOS 5.0 or higher versions. Users with those LG TV models can get Fox Sports from the LG Content Store for free.
If you have older LG TV models, you can watch Fox Sports by visiting its official website using a built-in web browser. Those with 2012-2018 model LG Smart TVs can access LG Channels to stream Fox Sports, which is integrated within it.
Alternatively, you can cast or AirPlay Fox Sports to LG TV by installing the official mobile app. Otherwise, you can install the Fox Sports app on any compatible streaming device and connect it to the TV to stream the content.
How to Watch Fox Sports on LG Smart TV
You can watch live sports on your TV with any of the convenient methods.
- Install Fox Sports from LG Content Store
- Watch Fox Sports using Web Browser
- Stream Fox Sports via LG Channel Plus
- AirPlay Fox Sports to LG TV
- Cast Fox Sports to LG TV
How to Install Fox Sports on LG TV from Content Store
(1) Turn on your LG TV and connect it to a stable WiFi network.
(2) Launch the LG Content Store application from the home screen.
(3) Tap on the Search icon and enter Fox Sports in the search field.
(4) Select the required application and click on the Install button to start the installation.
(5) After installation, tap on the Open button to launch the application.
How to Activate Fox Sports on LG Smart TV
(1) Launch the Fox Sports application on your LG Smart TV.
(2) Tap on the Sign in button and the activation code is displayed on the screen.
(3) Then open the browser on your smartphone or PC.
(4) Visit the official Fox Sports activation website on your browser.
(5) Type the activation code displayed on the TV.
(6) Select your TV provider from the list.
(7) Complete the login process using the credentials.
(8) Thus your Fox Sports application will be activated on your TV.
How to Watch Fox Sports on LG TV Using Web Browser
1. Launch a web browser on your LG Smart TV.
2. Enter the URL of the Fox Sports official website and visit the webpage.
3. Tap Sign In at the left sidebar and click TV Provider Sign In or Fox Sports Account.
4. Once you log in, select and play a live sports event and watch it on TV.
Note: Since there is no TNT app for LG TV, you can visit the TNT official website on the LG TV web browser in a similar way to stream live sports.
How to Watch Fox Sports on LG TV Using LG Channel Plus
(1) Turn on your LG Smart TV and connect your TV to the WiFi.
(2) Fetch the LG TV Magic remote and press the Settings button or click the Settings icon at the top right corner.
(3) Select the option All Settings at last.
(4) Click Channels from the left panel and select the LG Channels option.
(5) Toggle the button near LG Channels to enable the function.
(6) Click OK from the popup menu.
(7) Now, press the home button on your LG TV remote.
(8) Locate and launch the LG Channel Plus app.
(9) Click the Search icon and type Fox Sports using the on-screen keyboard.
(10) Select the Fox Sports channels from the list of channels displayed.
Start streaming your favorite live sporting event on your TV.
How to AirPlay Fox Sports to LG TV
(1) Enable AirPlay on LG TV once you turn it on.
(2) Connect your smartphone and TV to the same WiFi network.
(3) Download the Fox Sports app from the App Store on your iPhone.
(4) Now, launch the Fox Sports app and log in with your account credentials.
(5) Select the sports event you need to view on your TV.
(6) Swipe down from the top right corner to open the Control Center of the iOS.
(7) Click the Screen Mirroring option from the list of options.
(8) Select your LG TV from the popup menu.
(9) Now, the content on your mobile will start to mirror your LG TV.
How to Cast Fox Sports to LG TV
If you are an Android user, you cannot cast the content directly unless your LG TV has Chromecast built-in support. If not, you can cast the content with the help of a Chromecast device.
(1) Connect the Chromecast device to the HDMI port of your TV and turn on your LG TV.
(2) Ensure to connect your mobile and TV to the same WiFi network.
(3) Download the Fox Sports app from the Google Play Store on your Android device.
(4) Launch the Fox Sports app and log in with your account credentials.
(5) Play the content that you need to stream on your TV.
(6) Hit the Cast icon that appears at the app.
(7) Choose your LG Smart TV name from the available devices.
(8) Finally, start streaming the Fox Sports app on your smart TV.
How to Watch Fox Sports on LG TV Without Cable
Most of the streaming services include Fox Sports in their channel lineup. If you have a subscription to any of the streaming services, you can access Fox Sports on the TV by installing the associated app.
Hulu is a geo-restricted streaming service available only in the US and its territories. Most modern LG TVs come up with Hulu as the pre-installed app. With a Hulu subscription, you can stream popular content like Animal Planet, Bravo, Disney XD, and more. By downloading Hulu on LG TV, you can also stream Fox Sports live and on-demand content.
Sling TV is one of the popular streaming services that offer you most of the popular content at an affordable price. You can stream Fox Sports on Sling TV either from Sling Blue or Sling Orange & Blue plans. You download the Sling TV on LG TV from the LG Content Store.
fuboTV is specially designed for people who admire and love sports. Since Fox Sports is a famous sports streaming platform, you can stream Fox Sports with a fuboTV subscription. Downloading the fuboTV on LG TV is one of the best ways to stream Fox Sports on LG TV.
YouTube TV is one of the leading streaming services that offers you a wide variety of live and on-demand content. By downloading YouTube TV on LG smart TV, you can stream popular channels like FOX, ABC, NBC, and more. You will also get unlimited cloud DVR storage to record your favorite shows.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. With a valid subscription, you can watch Fox Sports by installing DirecTV Stream on LG TV.
Unfortunately, Fox Sports does not require subscription plans but you need a cable TV provider subscription to access the content.
Use the free trial of fuboTV and YouTube TV to watch Fox Sports for free.