Fox Sports is one of the most popular geo-restricted streaming services available only in the US. The application is completely free to stream with the TV provider credentials. You can stream popular content like NFL, MLB, Soccer, NCAA Football, WWE, and more by downloading the Fox Sports app on your LG TV. Unfortunately, the Fox Sports app is unavailable on the LG Content Store. But you can stream the content from Fox Sports by enabling LG TV Plus and sharing the content from mobile to the TV.
How to Watch Fox Sports on LG TV
Since Fox Sports is missing from the LG channels list, you shall enable the LG TV Plus on your LG smart TV, you can stream most of the channels for free of cost.
(1) Turn on your LG smart TV and connect your TV to the WiFi.
(2) Fetch the LG TV Magic remote and press the Settings button or click the Settings icon at the top right corner.
(3) Select the option All Settings at last.
(4) Click Channels from the left panel and select the LG Channels option.
(5) Toggle the button near LG Channels to enable the function.
(6) Click OK from the popup menu.
(7) Now, press the home button on your LG TV remote.
(8) Locate and launch the LG Channel Plus app.
(9) Click the Search icon and type Fox Sports using the on-screen keyboard.
(10) Select the Fox Sports channels from the list of channels displayed.
(11) Start streaming your favorite content on the Fox Sports app on your smart TV.
How to AirPlay Fox Sports on LG TV
Sharing the Fox Sports content via AirPlay is one of the smart ideas for streaming Fox Sports on LG TV.
(1) Turn on your LG TV and enable the AirPlay feature.
(2) Connect your mobile and TV to the same WiFi connection.
(3) Download the Fox Sports app from the App Store on your device.
(4) Now, launch the Fox Sports app and log in with your account credentials.
(5) Select the sports event you need to view on your TV.
(6) Swipe down from the top right corner to open the Control Center of the iOS.
(7) Click the Screen Mirroring option from the list of options.
(8) Select your LG TV from the popup menu.
(9) Now, the content on your mobile will start to mirror your LG TV.
How to Cast Fox Sports to LG TV
If you are an Android user, you cannot cast the content directly from your mobile to the LG TV. You can cast the content only with the help of Google Chromecast. Chromecast is a smart device that allows you to receive content from your mobile to the Chromecast-connected TV.
(1) Connect the Chromecast device to the HDMI port of your TV and turn on your LG TV.
(2) Ensure to connect your mobile and TV to the same WiFi network.
(3) Download the Fox Sports app from the Google Play Store on your Android device.
(4) Launch the Fox sports app and log in with your Fox Sports account details.
(5) Play the content you need to stream on your TV.
(6) Hit the Cast icon exhibited on the app.
(7) Choose your TV name from the available devices.
(8) Finally, start streaming the Fox Sports app on your smart TV.
How to Stream Fox Sports on LG TV Without Cable
Most of the streaming services include Fox Sports in their channel lineup. If you own a subscription to the streaming service, which includes Fox Sports, you can stream the content for free by downloading the streaming service app on your LG TV.
The popular streaming service that includes Fox Sports on its channel lineup is listed below.
Hulu is a geo-restricted streaming service available only in the US and its territories. Most modern LG TVs come up with Hulu as the pre-installed app. With a Hulu subscription, you can stream popular content like Animal Planet, Bravo, Disney XD, and more. By downloading Hulu on LG TV, you can also stream Fox Sports on LG TV.
Sling TV is one of the popular streaming services that offer you most of the popular content at an affordable price. You can stream Fox Sports on Sling from Sling Blue and Orange & Blue. You download the Sling TV on LG TV from the LG Content Store.
fuboTV is specially designed for people who admire and love sports. Since Fox Sports is a famous sports streaming platform, you can stream Fox Sports with a fuboTV subscription also. Downloading the fuboTV on LG TV is one of the best ways to stream Fox Sports on LG TV.
YouTube TV is one of the costliest streaming services that offers you a wide variety of live and on-demand content. By downloading YouTube TV on LG smart TV, you can stream popular channels like Fox, ABC, NBC, and more. You can also get unlimited cloud DVR storage to record your favorite shows.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you can stream Fox Sports on DirecTV on channel 219.
Leave a Comment