Flix IPTV is a premium IPTV player that allows you to stream IPTV content on LG TV using M3U and M3U8 playlists. As Flix IPTV is natively available in the LG Content Store for selected TV models, you can install the app with a single click.
Flix IPTV requires a one-time activation charge of €7.49 to access the app on LG TV or any other device. If you don’t wish to download the app on your LG TV, you can still access Flix IPTV by screen mirroring or AirPlay from an Apple device.
How to Install Flix IPTV on LG TV
If you have LG Smart TVs (2016-2022) running webOS 3.0 and above, you can get Flix IPTV on your TV with these steps.
1. Connect your LG Smart TV to WiFi once you turn it on.
2. Open LG Content Store and click on the Search icon.
3. Search for Flix IPTV and select the app from the search results.
4. Click on Install and Flix IPTV will be installed on your LG TV.
How to Activate Flix IPTV on LG TV
1. Open the Flix IPTV app and a Mac address will be displayed on your TV. Note it down.
2. Visit the website https://flixapp.tv/activation on your mobile/PC browser.
3. Enter your Mac address and click Check.
4. After that, make a Payment with your preferred payment method.
5. Click on the My List tab.
6. Fill in the Mac address displayed on your TV and the M3U URL link that you have received from the IPTV provider. Click on Send.
7. A message will be popped up stating, 1 URL added! Restart your App.
8. Refresh the app on your TV and wait for the content to load.
Tip: For refreshing the list, go to Settings > Change Playlist > Click OK.
Start streaming Flix IPTV content on your TV.
Note: You can check our recommendations on the best IPTV app for LG TV if you want an alternative to Flix IPTV.
How to Watch Flix IPTV on LG Smart TV
If you want to stream Flix IPTV on LG TV without installing the app, here are the possible ways that you should try.
How to Screen Mirror Flix IPTV to LG TV from Windows
Since Flix IPTV is compatible with Windows, you can screen mirror it to a TV with ease. For this, connect your Windows and LG TV to the same WiFi network.
1. Go to the Settings menu, choose Systems, and select Display.
2. Scroll down to choose the Multiple displays option from the list and select Connect to a Wireless Display.
Note: You can use a keyboard shortcut, Windows + K to bring up this option.
3. From the devices list, select your LG TV.
4. Click Accept on your LG TV to permit the request.
5. If the devices were connected, your PC screen will appear on your TV.
Now play the Flix IPTV content on your PC, it will be mirrored on your TV screen.
How to Cast Flix IPTV on LG TV from Android
1. Install the Flix IPTV app on your Android from the Play Store.
FYI: If Flix IPTV is unavailable in the Play Store, download the APK file from any trusted website and install it on your Android device.
2. Open the Flix IPTV app, sign in with your account, and upload the M3U link.
3. Once the IPTV content is loaded, swipe the Notification panel on your Android and click the Cast icon.
4. Choose your LG TV from the devices list.
5. Play Flix content on your phone and it will appear on your LG TV.
6. To disable casting, tap the Cast icon again and click Disconnect.
How to AirPlay Flix IPTV on LG TV from iOS
Flix IPTV is officially available on the App Store, so you can download the app on your iPhone or iPad and screen mirror the content on your TV.
1. Connect your iPhone or iPad and LG Smart TV to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Then, enable AirPlay on your LG TV.
3. Open the Flix app on your iOS device.
4. Enter the M3U URL and play the content you wish to share on your big screen.
5. Swipe up/down the Control Center on your iOS device and tap the Screen Mirroring option.
6. Choose your LG TV from the device pop-up list.
7. The iOS device screen will be mirrored on your big screen playing the Flix IPTV content.
Best IPTV Providers for Flix IPTV
Flix IPTV supports all IPTV providers but these two IPTV providers will serve better in offering the desired content.
Thunder IPTV is one of the best IPTV apps for LG Smart TV for streaming global TV channels. It offers over 16000 HD Channels, 60000 hours of on-demand content, and 24/7 live TV channels. With a valid subscription, you can access IPTV playlists on your devices and enjoy premium IPTV Channels of various categories.
Primestreams is an affordable and contract-free IPTV service provider that provides you with 5000 channels. Its simple user interface guides you to pick your content from hundreds of local and national stations like ABC, CBS, NBC, FOX, ESPN, CNN, Food Network, HBO, and more.
You can create a list of your favorite channels to stream IPTV on LG Smart TV. In addition to live TV and radio, you can watch live sporting events like NFL, NCAA, NBA, MLB, IFC, and Soccer. New subscribers will get 24 hours of free trial.
You need not use a VPN to access Flix IPTV unless you are in a geo-restricted region.
The best alternatives to Flix IPTV are IPTV Smarters Pro, TiViMate IPTV Player, Smart IPTV, Perfect Player, GSE Smart IPTV, etc.