Eurosport lets you watch your favorite sports live coverage, clips, highlights, news, etc. You can catch up on live sports events using Eurosport 1 and 2 channels. Till now, the Eurosport Player is unavailable on the LG Content Store for LG Smart TV. However, you can expect this app shortly.
Until that, you can stream Eurosport on LG TV by visiting its official website from a web browser. Apart from a web browser, you can cast or AirPlay Eurosport to LG Smart TV if you have a monthly (£6.99) or annual (£39.99) subscription.
How to Watch Eurosport Player on LG Smart TV
These are the only possible methods to watch Eurosport on LG Smart TV.
How to Stream Eurosport on LG TV Using Web Browser
1. Connect your LG TV to the WiFi network and go to the Home Screen.
2. Open the Web Browser on your LG Smart TV.
3. Enter the URL (www.eurosport.com) in the address bar and visit the website.
4. Tap Sign In at the top right and log in with the respective credentials.
5. After signing in, click the Watch tab at the top menu.
6. Select any live sporting event and enjoy streaming it on your LG TV.
How to Cast Eurosport on LG TV from Android
Initially, check if your Android smartphone or tablet is compatible with Eurosport. If your Android device is running Android 5.1 and up, you can install Eurosport and cast it to LG TV.
1. Install the Eurosport app on your Android device from the Google Play Store.
2. After the installation, open the Eurosport Player and play live sports.
3. Swipe up/down the notification panel on your Android Smartphone. Click on Cast/Smart View/Screen Cast from the list of icons.
4. Select your LG Smart TV from the dropdown list.
Watch the live telecast of your favorite sports event on your LG TV.
How to Airplay Eurosport on LG Smart TV from iPhone
To install Eurosport on your iPhone, it must be running on iOS 14.0 and later.
1. Begin by enabling AirPlay on your LG TV to stream files wirelessly.
2. Install the Eurosport Player app on your Apple device from the App Store.
3. Launch the Eurosport player on your Apple device and select a live sport.
4. Swipe down your iPhone screen to open Control Center.
5. Tap Screen Mirroring and select your LG TV from the available devices.
6. If prompted, enter the Airplay Passcode that appears on the TV screen.
Watch the live sporting events on your LG Smart TV using Eurosport.
How to Install Eurosport Player on LG TV Using Firestick
A streaming device is a helpful hand to all Smart TV users who wish to stream both live TV and on-demand content without cable. As Eurosport is compatible with Fire TV Stick, you can stream Eurosport on LG TV by installing the app on your device.
1. Turn on your Firestick-connected LG TV and ensure it has internet access.
2. Go to the home screen of your Firestick. Click the Find menu and select Search.
3. Search for Eurosport and choose the app from the search results.
4. Click Install to download the app on your Firestick device.
5. After the installation, click Open to launch Eurosport on your Firestick.
Further, sign in with the necessary Eurosport account details and watch the live stream of popular sports events.
How Do I Subscribe to Eurosport
To subscribe to Eurosport and watch uninterrupted sports events, visit eurosport.com or open the app on your downloaded device. Follow the on-screen prompts to activate your subscription.
1. Click on Sign in on Eurosport Homepage.
2. Enter your Email address and password if you already have an account or click on Register Here.
3. Choose the Eurosport Pass that you prefer.
4. Create an Account.
5. Pay for the subscription. You’re good to go!
There are two Eurosport channels available to watch your favorite sports live, clips, or highlights. They are Eurosport 1 and Eurosport 2.
Yes, if you have Sky or Virgin Media cable service connected to your TV, you can watch Eurosport on your TV.
Eurosport requires a subscription to access its content. If you are a new subscriber, you will get a 7-day free trial.
Eurosport is not available on Amazon Prime.