My friend who lives in Canada recently bought a 55″ LG OLED Evo G3 4K Smart TV for daily use. When he tried to watch the NFL on the LG Smart TV, he noticed that NFL+ was invalid since he resides outside the US. Then, I told him to install the DAZN app on his LG Smart TV. With DAZN, you can stream NFL matches live from anywhere using an NFL Game Pass subscription.
The DAZN app is compatible with LG Smart TVs running webOS 3.0 and up. If your LG TV is unsupported, use the Cast or AirPlay method to stream DAZN.
In this article, I will teach you how to stream DAZN on an LG Smart TV.
How to Get DAZN on LG TV from LG Content Store
If your LG Smart TV runs webOS 22 or above, follow these instructions.
1. Turn on the LG Smart TV and connect it to the wireless connection.
2. Tap the Home key on the LG Magic Remote.
3. Click on Apps from the home screen at the bottom.
Note: If your LG Smart TV runs webOS 5.0 or earlier, click LG Content Store instead of Apps.
4. In the Apps section, tap the Search icon at the top right corner.
5. Enter DAZN in the search field and click Search.
6. Choose DAZN from the search results and click Install to get the app.
7. After installing the app, click Launch to run the DAZN application.
8. Then, sign in with the DAZN account to watch the content.
Watch NFL on DAZN Using NFL Game Pass
NFL Game Pass allows users to watch live NFL season games, NFL Network, NFL Originals, Documentaries, NFL RedZone, etc. There is no need to subscribe to a DAZN subscription to get NFL Game Pass. Visit (dazn.com/nfl-game-pass) to check the plans and pricing. If you sign up for NFL Game Pass for the first time, you will be offered a free trial for 7 days.
How to Stream DAZN on LG TV Using Web Browser
1. Open any web browser application on your LG TV.
2. Visit the official website of the DAZN application.
3. Tap on the sign-in button on the top-right.
4. Complete the sign-in process using the credentials.
5. Click the Continue option to stream the DAZN on your TV.
How to Cast DAZN on LG TV Using Android
If DAZN is incompatible with your TV, you can connect a Chromecast to share the content from your Android smartphone.
1. Connect a Chromecast to the HDMI port of your LG TV and turn it on.
2. Connect your LG TV and mobile to the same WiFi network.
3. Download the DAZN app on your smartphone from the Play Store.
4. Launch the DAZN app and Sign in to your account.
5. Select and play the video on the DAZN app.
6. Click the Cast icon at the top right corner of the app.
7. Select your LG Smart TV name from the available devices.
Start streaming DAZN live sports on your LG smart TV.
How to AirPlay DAZN on LG Smart TV Using iPhone
You can stream DAZN on LG TV using the AirPlay feature on an iPhone. For this purpose, enable AirPlay on LG Smart TV. Go to the ThinQ Home Dashboard → AirPlay → AirPlay & Homekit Settings → AirPlay ON.
1. Connect your LG TV and iOS device to the same WiFi network.
2. Now, download the DAZN app from the App Store of your iOS device.
3. Open the DAZN app and log in with your account.
4. Select the content that you need to play on your LG TV.
5. Go to the Control Center on an iPhone and select Screen Mirroring.
6. Select your LG TV from the available devices.
Now, the content on your mobile will be mirrored on your TV.
How to Fix DAZN Not Working on LG TV
You might experience the DAZN app not working issue on your LG TV. It becomes more annoying when the problem occurs during a live event. You can solve that issue effortlessly by following these troubleshooting methods.
|Internet Speed||Test your internet speed on LG TV to find out if you have an optimum internet speed of 3 Mbps|
|Unstable WIFI network||Connect your LG TV to a stable WiFi network or restart the router|
|The video may take too long to load||Restart the DAZN app on your device and clear the app cache|
|Temporary bug or error||Restart your LG TV to fix errors|
|If the content is not loading||Use a VPN to unblock the geo-restrictions|
|Malfunction in the application and showing errors||Uninstall and reinstall the app|
|DAZN fails to update||Update the LG TV firmware|
You can factory reset the LG TV when none of the above troubleshooting measures resolve the issue on the DAZN app.
DAZN Subscription Plans
The subscription pricing of DAZN varies for different countries and is as tabulated below.
How to Sign Up for DAZN
1. Open the app or go to the official website of the DAZN app (dazn.com).
2. Click on Sign Up Now.
3. Now, you have to enter all the details asked by the DAZN community.
4. After entering the details, hit Next.
5. If you are already an existing user, click Sign Up from the top corner of the page.
6. After creating an account, enter the Payment details.
7. Complete the process and start watching the matches.
No. DAZN does not offer a free trial.
Yes, you can use the 2 devices simultaneously to stream DAZN on a single account.
To contact the DAZN, you can use the chatbot on the support website, or you can call +1-402-517-9087 for technical problems.
If you are a Sky Q and Sky+ customer, you can subscribe to the DAZN channel to watch DAZN sports content.