If you are an anime lover, you cannot miss Crunchyroll on your device. It includes more than 1000+ anime shows and 70+ Manga shows. Unfortunately, the Crunchyroll application is unavailable on LG Content Store. So you cannot stream it officially on your LG TV. But you can still watch Crunchyroll on LG Smart TV by sharing the content from your mobile to the TV via AirPlay or screencast.
How to Watch Crunchyroll on LG TV
Unlike installing Funimation on LG TV, you cannot download the Crunchyroll app from the Content Store. The possible ways to stream Crunchyroll are discussed below.
- AirPlay Crunchyroll
- Screencast Crunchyroll
- Stream Crunchyroll via browser
- Stream Crunchyroll via streaming devices
How to AirPlay Crunchyroll on LG TV
(1) Turn on your LG TV and enable the AirPlay feature.
To Enable AirPlay: Go to the Home screen → Launch the Home dashboard → Select the AirPlay tile → Choose AirPlay & Homekit Settings → Turn On the AirPlay.
(2) Connect your TV and iOS to the same WiFi connection.
(3) Now, launch the App Store on your iOS device and search for the Crunchyroll app.
(4) Select the official app and click the Get button to download the app from App Store on your device.
(5) Now, launch the Crunchyroll app and sign in with your account credentials.
(6) Select the anime title you need to stream on your LG smart TV.
(7) Swipe down from the top right corner to open the Control Center of the iOS device.
(8) Select the choose the Screen Mirroring option from the list of options.
(9) Choose your LG TV from the popup menu displayed on your iOS.
(10) Finally, start streaming the Crunchyroll content on your LG smart TV.
Tip! If Funimation is not working on LG TV, you shall rely on Crunchyroll for endless anime titles.
How to Cast Crunchyroll on LG Smart TV
(1) Power on your LG Smart TV.
(2) Ensure to connect your mobile and LG TV to the same WiFi network.
(3) Now, download the Crunchyroll app from the Google Play Store on your mobile.
(4) Once the app has been installed, launch the Crunchyroll app on your mobile.
(5) Login with your Crunchyroll account credentials.
(6) Choose and play your favorite show on the Crunchyroll app.
(7) Hit the Cast icon exhibited on the app.
(8) Select your LG TV from the available devices.
(9) Now, the contents on your mobile will to cast on your LG smart TV.
How to Stream Crunchyroll on LG TV from Browser
You can also stream Crunchyroll directly from the default browser app available on your TV.
(1) Turn on your LG TV and connect your TV to the internet connection.
(2) Click the Home button to navigate to the home screen.
(3) Locate and launch the Browser app on your TV.
(4) Hit the search bar and enter Crunchyroll.com using the virtual keyboard.
(5) Click the Profile avatar and Login into your Crunchyroll account.
(6) Select and play your favorite anime to stream Crunchyroll on your TV.
How to Stream Crunchyroll LG Smart TV via Streaming Devices
If the above-mentioned methods do not help you to stream Crunchyroll on your LG TV, you can use the streaming devices on your LG TV to stream Crunchyroll. Streaming devices are smart sticks that help you to transform your normal TV into a smart TV.
You can connect the streaming devices to the HDMI port of the LG TV. Most of the streaming devices are compatible with the Crunchyroll app. Not only stream on devices, but you can also get the Crunchyroll app on gaming consoles too. The popular streaming devices and gaming consoles which are compatible with the Crunchyroll app are listed below.
|Streaming Devices||Gaming Consoles|
Apple TV 3rd gen or above
Chromecast with Google TV
Crunchyroll comes up with three different plans, as mentioned below.
|FAN||MEGA FAN||ULTIMATE FAN|
|$7.99+taxes per month||$9.99+taxes per month||$14.99+taxes per month|
Frequently Asked Questions
Crunchyroll may not work when the internet connection is slow. Make sure to connect your TV to the strong WIFI before streaming the content on Crunchyroll.
No, the Crunchyroll app is unavailable on the LG Content Store.
Leave a Comment