If you are in Australia and wish to watch The Last of Us and Succession on LG TV? Binge is an application you should have. The Binge app can be installed from the LG Content Store for LG Smart TV models (2018 or later) running WebOS 4.0 or above.
If your LG Smart TV is incompatible with the Binge app, no need to worry. You can use a web browser on your LG Smart TV to stream 3000+ TV series, movies, documentaries, live TV channels, kids’ programs, etc.
Although the app is free to install on LG TV, it requires a subscription to access its content. With Binge Premium, you can watch selective content from HBO Max, Discovery, NBCUniversal, BBC, and more.
How to Watch Binge on LG Smart TV
Depending on your needs, pick any of the methods to stream Binge on LG TV.
How to Install Binge on LG Smart TV from LG Content Store
1. Switch on and connect your LG Smart TV to a WiFi network.
2. Press the Home button on your LG TV remote aiming at your TV.
3. On the homepage, navigate to the LG Content Store and click on the Apps tab.
4. Find the Binge app and click on it to open the App Preview page.
5. Hit the Install button to get the app on your LG TV.
How to Sign in to the Binge App on LG Smart TV
1. Launch the Binge app on your LG TV and click on the Sign in button.
2. Using a different device, scan the QR Code displayed on your LG TV screen.
3. You will be directed to the Binge app activation page. Ensure to key in the 8-digit code in the relevant field.
4. Click on the Confirm button and log in to your account using the credentials.
5. Now the Binge app is ready to access on your Smart TV.
How to Watch Binge on LG TV Using Web Browser
1. Open the Web Browser on LG Smart TV using LG Magic Remote.
2. Enter the URL (binge.com.au) in the address bar and visit the website.
3. Tap Sign In at the top right corner and log in with your subscribed credentials.
4. Once you see the home page, select a movie or TV show to play.
Start watching trending shows like The Twelve, Gogglebox Australia, Upright, etc.
How to Cast/AirPlay Binge on LG Smart TV
Other than the web, you can use your smartphone to cast Binge on LG TV. If you want to AirPlay from an iOS, ensure to enable AirPlay on LG TV.
1. Connect your LG TV and smartphone device to the same WiFi network.
3. Sign in to your Binge account and select the content you would like to watch.
4. Click the Cast icon at the top of the page.
Tip: For iPhone or iPad, click the AirPlay icon. If not available, go to the Control Center and click Screen Mirroring.
5. Select your LG TV name and start streaming the content on a big screen.
How to Access Binge on LG TV Using a Streaming Device
You can use the streaming device to access Binge without installing the app on your Smart TV. Visit Binge supported devices webpage to get more details.
1. Connect and set up the streaming device with your LG TV and connect it to the WiFi.
2. Navigate to the desired app store and search for the Binge app.
3. Install the Binge app on your device and sign in using the credentials.
4. Now select the content and watch it on your LG Smart TV.
How to Fix Binge App Not Working on LG TV
If the Binge app is not streaming any content on TV, no need to worry. Make use of these troubleshooting methods to resolve issues like a black screen, not loading, error messages, and so on.
- Power cycle your TV and relaunch the Binge app.
- Uninstall and reinstall the Binge app on your TV.
- Check the network speed on LG TV and make sure it has a strong internet connection.
- Clear the cache on your LG TV and open the app again.
- Check whether the Binge app is compatible with your TV model.
- Update your LG TV firmware and Binge app to the latest version.
- Factory reset your LG TV to its initial settings.
Binge Subscription Plans
If you are a new subscriber, you can avail of a 2-week free trial and watch its content free on your LG TV. Here is a list of plans available right now.
|Basic with Ads||$10/mo||1||SD|
Connect your LG TV (Chromecast built-in) and PC to the same WiFi network and continue the steps.
> Visit the Binge official website on Chrome
> Click Sign in and log in with valid credentials.
> Play any TV shows and click the More icon on the browser screen.
> Select Cast and choose LG TV to stream the content.
Open LG Content Store > Click Apps > Select My Apps > Choose Binge from the list > Click Update if available.