Equalizer is one of the sound settings on the LG Smart TV. Using Equalizer, you can adjust the frequency range and bands based on your requirements. You can even tune the bass and treble levels to your liking to listen to audio in the best quality. If you connect external speakers to your LG TV, you can enable Equalizer to listen to music or watch movies with an extraordinary bass and treble.
In this article, you will learn how to turn on Equalizer on LG Smart TV. We have also mentioned the best Equalizer settings to improve the audio quality.
How to Adjust Equalizer Settings on LG Smart TV [Latest Models]
1. Turn on your LG TV and press the Settings button on your remote.
2. From the left pane, click Sound Mode and select Standard (User).
3. Go to All Settings and select Sound.
4. Under the Sound section, click the Advanced Settings option.
5. Select the Equalizer option and turn it On.
6. Hit the Customize option and use your remote to adjust the equalizer settings.
To turn off Equalizer, go to the same settings on LG TV and choose Off.
How to Adjust Equalizer Settings on LG TV [Older Models]
1. Press the Home button on the LG TV remote.
2. Click the Settings icon at the top right corner of the TV screen.
3. From the right pane, click the Advanced option.
4. Select the Sound menu and choose Sound Effects.
5. Click on Equalizer and turn it On or Off.
Best Equalizer Settings for LG TV
With the best equalizer Settings for LG Smart TV, you can listen to high-quality audio in your space.
Can You Get the Best Audio Experience on LG TV Without Equalizer
If you are unsatisfied with Equalizer, you can connect the best soundbars to your LG TV, which can deliver immersive audio. Furthermore, turn on Smart Sound Mode and choose a mode – Cinema, Clear Voice, Sports, Music, or Game based on your preference. If you are watching movies in 4K UHD, it is recommended to turn on Dolby Atmos on LG TV, which will give you a cinematic experience.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you connect an LG Soundbar to the TV, you can set the bass level from -5 to -6 and treble level from +5 to +6.
Use the LG ThinQ app to turn on/off Equalizer on an LG TV without a remote.