beIN Sports is an application that streams live sports, highlights, scores, and sports news. Unfortunately, the beIN Sports app is unavailable on the LG Content Store as of now. Nevertheless, you can stream beIN Sports by visiting its official website from your LG TV web browser.
Alternatively, you can Cast or AirPlay beIN Sports on LG TV from an Android or iPhone. Furthermore, you can watch beIN Sports by using LG TV-compatible streaming services like fuboTV, Sling TV, and YouTube TV.
How to Watch beIN Sports on LG Smart TV
Here are the possible ways to stream beIN Sports on your Smart TV.
How to Stream beIN Sports from Web Browser
1. Turn on your LG Smart TV and connect it to a WiFi network.
2. Open the web browser on your LG TV and visit the beIN Sports website.
3. Stream highlights or view match schedules and scores on your TV.
4. If you wish to watch Live sports, click Live and you will be redirected to another webpage.
5. Select your Country from the list.
6. Tap Sign in the content you choose to play.
7. Choose your Provider from the list.
8. Sign in to your TV provider account.
Now, you can watch the beIN Sports channel on your Smart TV.
How to Cast beIN Sports on LG Smart TV
Chromecast feature comes built-in on most of the LG TV models, to ensure that Go to Settings > Apps and see if Google Chromecast is listed, click enable if it is.
If you don’t see Chromecast on your LG TV, connect a Chromecast device to stream beIN Sports on your LG TV.
1. Turn on your LG TV and connect it to a WiFi network.
2. Install the beIN Sports app on your Android device from the Play Store.
3. Open the beIN Sports app and subscribe to your preferred plan.
4. Play live sports or highlights and tap on the Cast icon.
5. Choose your LG Smart TV name or Chromecast device from the list of devices.
Once connected, enjoy streaming beIN sports on a big screen.
How to AirPlay beIN Sports on LG Smart TV
Before beginning with the steps ensure that your LG TV is with webOS 4.0 or above to support AirPlay.
1. Connect your iPhone or iPad and the LG TV to the same WiFi network.
2. Install the beIN Sports app on your iOS device from the App Store.
3. Launch the app and Sign in to your account or subscribe if you are a new user.
4. Now, you should enable AirPlay on your LG TV.
5. Play any live event and tap on the AirPlay icon.
6. Choose your LG TV from the list of options.
Enjoy streaming beIN sports on your TV.
How to Stream beIN Sports on LG TV Without Cable
If you have an active subscription to the following streaming service, you can stream beIN Sports on your LG TV.
Sling TV offers live beIN Sports, beIN Sports La Liga, and beIN Sports Connect at their affordable price plan. Start watching beIN Sports live online on Sling TV with 50 hours of cloud storage. Though you have a base plan, you need to get the Sling TV International Sports add-on which costs $10 per month.
fuboTV offers you 200+ live channels with free cloud DVR. Like beIN Sports, you can stream ABC, CBS, FOX, NBC, ESPN, and other top live channels. Watch exclusive content for La Liga, Serie A, Ligue 1, World Cup Qualifiers, Motorsports, Rugby, and much more only on fuboTV.
Another popular streaming service that offers you beIN sports is YouTube TV. You can watch beIN Sports on their Sports Plus add-on channel pack. Get unlimited DVR space and stream YouTube TV on 3 devices at once. Subscribe to Sports Plus for $10.99 per month to access beIN Sports and beIN Sports Xtra.
Price – $72.99/month
The beIN Sports subscription plans vary according to your region. For more details, visit the beIN Sports official website and choose your region.
No, beIN Sports is not currently available on Hulu.