|LG TV Compatibility
|Yes [Content Store] [2016 & higher models]
|Yes [App Store]
|Yes [Play Store]
|Web Version Support
|Starts at $14.99/month
With the beIN SPORTS CONNECT app on LG TV, you can watch 4000+ live sporting events on football, tennis, and motor racing. All you need to do is sign in with the beIN SPORTS CONNECT or TV provider credentials to watch the content.
If you still need to subscribe to beIN SPORTS CONNECT, visit its official website to sign up for free. This article illustrates installing and using the beIN SPORTS CONNECT app on webOS TV.
How to Install beIN SPORTS CONNECT on LG TV from Content Store
1. Turn on your LG TV and connect it to WiFi.
2. Go to the home page and click Apps or LG Content Store.
3. Enter beIN SPORTS CONNECT in the search bar and find the app.
4. Select the beIN SPORTS CONNECT app from the results and click Install.
5. Once installed, click Launch to run the app.
Activate beIN SPORTS CONNECT on LG TV
You can activate beIN SPORTS CONNECT on your LG TV in two ways.
Using beIN SPORTS CONNECT Account
1. Run the beIN SPORTS CONNECT app and click Sign In.
2. Enter the registered username and password in the relevant fields.
3. Once logged in, you can watch the desired live sporting event.
Using a TV Provider Account
1. Click the Profile icon on the beIN SPORTS CONNECT app.
2. Tap TV LOGIN and make a note of an activation code.
3. Visit activate.beincontent.com from a browser.
4. Choose the TV provider, enter the code, and click Continue.
5. Further, sign in with your TV provider to verify and activate the app.
6. Once completed, watch the beIN SPORTS matches on your Smart TV.
How to Watch beIN SPORTS on LG TV Using Web Browser
1. Turn on your LG Smart TV. Ensure it has a proper internet connection.
2. Open the web browser on your LG TV and visit (connect-us.beinsports.com).
3. Click Sign in at the upper right corner. It will display a list of TV providers.
4. Click on the TV provider from the list.
5. Then, sign in to your TV provider account to gain access.
Now, you can watch the desired sports event on your LG Smart TV.
How to Cast or AirPlay beIN SPORTS on LG TV
If the LG TV has Chromecast built-in, you can skip step 2. To stream videos via AirPlay, you must enable AirPlay on LG TV.
1. Connect the LG TV to WiFi, which should be the same as your smartphone.
2. Plug a Chromecast dongle into the LG TV and set it up.
4. Run the beIN Sports CONNECT app and sign in with your TV provider.
5. Play any live event and click the Cast icon. If you use an iPhone/iPad, hit the AirPlay icon.
6. Choose the LG Smart TV name from the devices list.
Once connected, enjoy streaming beIN SPORTS content on a big screen.
Yes. By signing up for a beIN SPORTS CONNECT subscription, you can watch beIN SPORTS content for free for 7 days.